Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    PblcNmy
    Newest Member
    PblcNmy

• No registered users viewing this page.

Is Star clusters megaclusters the most underrated BTG slot?

Star clusters megaclusters is a BTG slot that  starts on a 4x4 grid and  you get 16 symbols to begin with. Every hit of 5 similar symbol expands the particular column with four symbols which can go upto a total of 64 symbols. If you get 5 consecutive hits you get the bonus feature. Every extra hit adds another spin. If your connections occurs with a gold star symbol you get a multiplier. During free spins reaching every 10x multiplier givesyou additional 2 spins. The slot has a max win of more than 20,000x. This slot is exciting and the cluster  concept utilized in this slot is brilliant. What I dont understand is why do players not play this slot on a regular basis and neither do I see big wins from streamers on this. Even in our forum I have barely seen anyone post a screenshot of this slot. I know there are lots of players out there who have a love hate relationship with BTG slots. One of the reasons for the specific hate is that sometimes it can take a plethora of spins to trigger a bonus on BTG slot and it can still pay bad. Star clusters megaclusters triggers bonus quite frequently compared to other BTG slots and the base game is good as well. My personal experience in this slot has been great as well. I have had around 6 500x plus wins on this slot in the past 4 months and my highest win being 2500x. This game is a great wager slot as well.

I hope more players try this slot and we can get some good wins from players, especially on our forum.

5 hours ago, Blackjax said:

Star clusters megaclusters is a BTG slot that  starts on a 4x4 grid and  you get 16 symbols to begin with. Every hit of 5 similar symbol expands the particular column with four symbols which can go upto a total of 64 symbols. If you get 5 consecutive hits you get the bonus feature. Every extra hit adds another Spin. If your connections occurs with a gold star symbol you get a Multiplier. During free spins reaching every 10x multiplier givesyou additional 2 spins. The slot has a max win of more than 20,000x. This slot is exciting and the cluster  concept utilized in this slot is brilliant. What I dont understand is why do players not play this slot on a regular basis and neither do I see big wins from streamers on this. Even in our forum I have barely seen anyone post a screenshot of this slot. I know there are lots of players out there who have a love hate relationship with BTG slots. One of the reasons for the specific hate is that sometimes it can take a plethora of spins to trigger a bonus on BTG slot and it can still pay bad. Star clusters megaclusters triggers bonus quite frequently compared to other BTG slots and the base game is good as well. My personal experience in this slot has been great as well. I have had around 6 500x plus wins on this slot in the past 4 months and my highest win being 2500x. This game is a great wager slot as well.

I hope more players try this slot and we can get some good wins from players, especially on our forum.

Honestly, until you submitted screenshots on it I hadn't even heard of the game.   I think the only other screenshot we had on the game before you was @Fiekie247 and I think that was for the review contest.

On 3/24/2022 at 4:13 PM, Blackjax said:

Star clusters megaclusters is a BTG slot that  starts on a 4x4 grid and  you get 16 symbols to begin with. Every hit of 5 similar symbol expands the particular column with four symbols which can go upto a total of 64 symbols. If you get 5 consecutive hits you get the bonus feature. Every extra hit adds another Spin. If your connections occurs with a gold star symbol you get a Multiplier. During free spins reaching every 10x multiplier givesyou additional 2 spins. The slot has a max win of more than 20,000x. This slot is exciting and the cluster  concept utilized in this slot is brilliant. What I dont understand is why do players not play this slot on a regular basis and neither do I see big wins from streamers on this. Even in our forum I have barely seen anyone post a screenshot of this slot. I know there are lots of players out there who have a love hate relationship with BTG slots. One of the reasons for the specific hate is that sometimes it can take a plethora of spins to trigger a bonus on BTG slot and it can still pay bad. Star clusters megaclusters triggers bonus quite frequently compared to other BTG slots and the base game is good as well. My personal experience in this slot has been great as well. I have had around 6 500x plus wins on this slot in the past 4 months and my highest win being 2500x. This game is a great wager slot as well.

95% of the time, free spins are 3 free spins on average, so basically, 90% of my 15 plus features paid less than 100x, even thought some took over 300 - 600 spins to trigger the feature.

2 hours ago, Fiekie247 said:

95% of the time, free spins are 3 free spins on average, so basically, 90% of my 15 plus features paid less than 100x, even thought some took over 300 - 600 spins to trigger the feature.

Welcome back! Wondered where you had gone!

On 3/24/2022 at 3:13 PM, Blackjax said:

Star clusters megaclusters triggers bonus quite frequently compared to other BTG slots and the base game is good as well.

I'm glad you had that experience @Blackjax, unfortunately I've had no luck on this slot. Neither base game nor bonuses have been good for me, so I've kind of given up on Star Clusters, although I'm giving it points for originality in terms of game play/design. Just feels too scripted for my taste - like many other grid games.

24 minutes ago, StallCation said:

I'm glad you had that experience @Blackjax, unfortunately I've had no luck on this slot. Neither base game nor bonuses have been good for me, so I've kind of given up on Star Clusters, although I'm giving it points for originality in terms of game play/design. Just feels too scripted for my taste - like many other grid games.

What type of sessions do you do on this game? I start with 20 cent spins and raise my bet to 40 cents if no bonus after 150 spins and so on. I raise my bet if I lose 150x of my bet even if I get bonuses. 

1 hour ago, StallCation said:

Did you see my tag the other day? About Extra Chilli Megaways? 

1 hour ago, Blackjax said:

What type of sessions do you do on this game? I start with 20 cent spins and raise my bet to 40 cents if no bonus after 150 spins and so on. I raise my bet if I lose 150x of my bet even if I get bonuses. 

Hi again - I've been playing it on approx. 0.20-0.25€ bet, 7-8 sessions with around 2000 spins in total. Best win was around 60x on my only ever 4 spin feature, as far as I recall.

And just out of pity for the slot, I tried it out again just now - 200 spins on 0.25€ on LeoVegas, no free spins, base game RTP was around 35%. Nope, never again. Just not my game... 

• 1 year later...