Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    99Wins
    Newest Member
    99Wins

• No registered users viewing this page.

CLOSED: March Screenshot Contest, Prize $200

2 hours ago, Afi4wins said:

@cocopop3011 I have a suggestion to make, don't know if you can accept it though...

For the NEXT Screenshot Contest, why not have 5 Winners instead of just 3?

The prizes could be 1st $100, 2nd $50, 3rd $25, 4th $15, 5th $10 (total pot is still at $200).

That should encourage the "I will try" and "not interested" members to participate. :D

What? Don't want to win an easy peasy $15 or $10 cash prize??? 😜

Sounds good to me Afi! Happy to do that, if more people would like to enter. Just don’t want any wasted prizes because I’d cry 😂

1 hour ago, cocopop3011 said:

Sounds good to me Afi! Happy to do that, if more people would like to enter. Just don’t want any wasted prizes because I’d cry 😂

Any member who don't want to win $15 or $10 with just 1 screenshot must be NUTS! And nuts are usually for elephants and monkeys! 🤪

12 hours ago, Afi4wins said:

Oh geeees...where is everyone else??? :unknw:

Busy? Lazing around? Not interested? Or gave up?

There's a saying...when is a MEME not a MEME?  Answer: When it is MEME-ningless! :D

And another one...when is a CONTEST not a CONTEST?  Answer: When there's only 1 CONTESTant left! 😁

that reminds me you know its been a while since we had a meme contest... just saying

@ChriisHello and welcome to the contest. Please note you need at least 10 forum points to enter and I will also need to see the bet logs for the time and date. Please can you also send me the links to our game reviews to show me you have uploaded these screenshots to our game review 🙂 

Guys!!! I think this is our closest contest yet...

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************

CURRENT LEADERBOARD

@Afi4wins - 281 Points

@Blackjax268 Points

@Fiekie247 - 52 Points

10 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

Guys!!! I think this is our closest contest yet...

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************

CURRENT LEADERBOARD

@Afi4wins - 281 Points

@Blackjax268 Points

@Fiekie247 - 52 Points

No it's not.

I haven't even started playing my PlaynGo's yet. You wanna know what happens when I do that?

CURRENT LEADERBOARD

@Afi4wins - 291 Points

@Blackjax282 Points

@Fiekie247 - 52 Points

********************************************************************************************************************************************

@Blackjax Just to let you know I had counted one of your screenshots twice hence the reason why me and Flatzem had a one-point difference (his being the right figure). 

• cocopop3011 changed the title to CLOSED: March Screenshot Contest, Prize $200
  • cocopop3011 unpinned this topic