Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Bryzy
    Newest Member
    Bryzy

• No registered users viewing this page.

just a Fudge Friday slot gambling experience

played a few slots on a Friday session, lost on all 5 of them (Fridays are one of those days that aren't really good for me for slots, the other two days are Monday/Tuesday), and as a result I am officially retiring Beetlejuice Megaways,  it streched it's streak to 784 spins without a feature, now averaging 691 spins per feature. The recent features on it took 1422, 83, and now 784+
this time Beetle gave a RTP of 70%, averaged 614 this year and 691 lifetime. Gotta be one of the worst megaways. The film was terrible too.

one main culprit was  Golden Ticket 2, now prior to this session, I had done 845 spins with 12 features. and that's average of about 70 spins per feature.

This time however there were no features but what was the difference is that I played it on 0.60 stake, while on all previous sessions it was on 0.20 or 0.40. Anyway 252 spins on 0.60 stake.. what happened, on spin 10 it spat out a 29.75x putting me on +12.30e up. and that was the peak point from there on it went down. about 65 spins later it gave another good base hit of 18.7x.....and that put me about level for the session. but after that it dropped again and before I knew it 252 spins had been done in total for a -125x ! 50.45% RTP !

the most number of spins that I had to do to trigger a feature before was 179 (average ~ 70) and now its at 252 without a feature. now total number of spins done on this slot is 1097, RTP 87.14%,,,,,,,,,,,,, at 845 spins it was RTP 113.28% what happened to it to make it from average 70 to this , 252+ spins without a feature. This can't be right.

at 845 spins had 12 features (average ~70.4 spins), but now with 1097 spins still on 12 features (average rose to 91.4 spins).

another culprit was Gonzo's Gold, this slot is tough, have yet to get a better than a 4.5x base win. It ate up 49x in just 80 spins.

Anyway thats about it just a Fudge Friday slot session with 62% RTP.  No more slot Fridays for me.

I don't really know if its the unlucky Fridays for you bro, or that you simply were playing on the wrong games. By wrong games, I always refer to megaways and allways games that promise thousands and thousands of winning lines and chances but actually giving out peanuts instead.

Maybe you should try playing your better games on another Friday and see if the results are just as poor.

7 hours ago, Flatzem said:

played a few slots on a Friday session, Lost on all 5 of them (Fridays are one of those days that aren't really good for me for slots, the other two days are Monday/Tuesday), and as a result I am officially retiring Beetlejuice Megaways,  it streched it's streak to 784 spins without a feature, now averaging 691 spins per feature. The recent features on it took 1422, 83, and now 784+
this time Beetle gave a RTP of 70%, averaged 614 this year and 691 lifetime. Gotta be one of the worst megaways. The film was terrible too.

one main culprit was  Golden Ticket 2, now prior to this session, I had done 845 spins with 12 features. and that's average of about 70 spins per feature.

This time however there were no features but what was the difference is that I played it on 0.60 stake, while on all previous sessions it was on 0.20 or 0.40. Anyway 252 spins on 0.60 stake.. what happened, on Spin 10 it spat out a 29.75x putting me on +12.30e up. and that was the peak point from there on it went down. about 65 spins later it gave another good base hit of 18.7x.....and that put me about level for the session. but after that it dropped again and before I knew it 252 spins had been done in total for a -125x ! 50.45% RTP !

the most number of spins that I had to do to trigger a feature before was 179 (average ~ 70) and now its at 252 without a feature. now total number of spins done on this slot is 1097, RTP 87.14%,,,,,,,,,,,,, at 845 spins it was RTP 113.28% what happened to it to make it from average 70 to this , 252+ spins without a feature. This can't be right.

at 845 spins had 12 features (average ~70.4 spins), but now with 1097 spins still on 12 features (average rose to 91.4 spins).

another culprit was Gonzo's Gold, this slot is tough, have yet to get a better than a 4.5x base win. It ate up 49x in just 80 spins.

Anyway thats about it just a Fudge Friday slot session with 62% RTP.  No more slot Fridays for me.

I believe I did mention in one of my superstitions post that RTP is generally bad on the weekends. I myself on this Friday fell down from $1640 to $940. My original balance was $500 + 100% bonus. The worst thing is that I barely wagerd more than 1000 even though I lost $700(Bonus money). Temple tumble, Money cart2 from relax gaming cost me $150. Bounty pop and constant error messages cost me $200. Fruit party 2 the worst of the lot cost me more than $500. The thing about fruit party is that it did not trigger a bonus for me on more than 1600 spins. So fudge friday for me too.

23 hours ago, Flatzem said:

layed a few slots on a Friday session, Lost on all 5 of them (Fridays are one of those days that aren't really good for me for slots, the other two days are Monday/Tuesday), and as a result I am officially retiring Beetlejuice Megaways,  it streched it's streak to 784 spins without a feature, now averaging 691 spins per feature. The recent features on it took 1422, 83, and now 784+

Wait, really? How did I miss this game? Who is the provider?

Honestly, I used to watch this film on repeat when I was little 🙂 

7 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

Wait, really? How did I miss this game? Who is the provider?

Honestly, I used to watch this film on repeat when I was little 🙂 

provider is Barcrest. when I first played this slot , lost on it, then I started to like it as I would start on low stake and slowly raise as the spins went by and it would be giving on average about 100xBet.. but then it started to play differently and it decided to go over 1000 spins or more without features. if you start on min bet 0.10 am I supposed to stay on 0.10 for what 500 spins and then raise to 0.20 for the next 500, when sometimes a feature could show on spin 700 or 800 and you would still lose even if you were getting 100x. I dunno how some people could get over 600x on this. Best I had was a 159.7x feature and best base win was 164.2x. Had a total of 12 features.

here I show you how many spins it took for the features.

596, 232, 122, 530, 953, 230, 1909, 20, 204, 1206, 1422, 83, 784+

17 minutes ago, Flatzem said:

provider is Barcrest. when I first played this slot , Lost on it, then I started to like it as I would start on low stake and slowly raise as the spins went by and it would be giving on average about 100xBet.. but then it started to play differently and it decided to go over 1000 spins or more without features. if you start on min bet 0.10 am I supposed to stay on 0.10 for what 500 spins and then raise to 0.20 for the next 500, when sometimes a feature could show on Spin 700 or 800 and you would still lose even if you were getting 100x. I dunno how some people could get over 600x on this. Best I had was a 159.7x feature and best base win was 164.2x. Had a total of 12 features.

A megaways will never be for me but pretty cool with Beetlejuice. What a shame it didn't work out for you.  Look forward to hearing abour your next Fridge Friday 🙂 Where did that term even come from lol?

5 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

A megaways will never be for me but pretty cool with Beetlejuice. What a shame it didn't work out for you.  Look forward to hearing abour your next Fridge Friday 🙂 Where did that term even come from lol?

Fridge Friday? I said Fudge Friday. I looked for a word that starts with F to go with Friday and and Fudge was suitable for this experience, but if you search for "fudge friday" there's plenty of pages using that phrase. and this AG page is already in the search engine results on page 3. (using duckduckgo) that was quick!

fudgefriday_2022-03-06_23-18-23.png.5c9391e431241a559ba2f23a0b83eb46.png

8 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

Fridge Friday 😂 Typo, that’s probably coz I’m always thinking about food 🥴

Haha, amazing that it comes up in a Google search so quick! Get the phrase out there. 

I don't use google search anymore, I prefer duckduckgo or some other ones.

here's a list of some of the search engines that are known.

AOL

Ahmia

Ask dot com

Baidu

Bing

Blackle

Dogpile

DuckDuckGo

Ecosia

Exalead

Excite

Fireball

Gigablast

Google

Info dot com

Kiddle

KidRex

KidzSearch

Lycos

MetaCrawler

MetaGer

Mojeek

Naver

Parsijoo

Petal

Qwant

SAPO

Searx

Seznam dot cz

Sogou

Startpage

Swisscows

WebCrawler

YaCy

Yahoo!

Yandex

Yippy

Youdao

Megaways and me is bad combination its not relief that its the same for other people.This type of games benefits one or two players for good but have the opposite effect for hundreds of others.

The risk is huge,the possibility is minimal and its getting even worst if you try to play this games the same way you play a classic game.

Suicidal.

Bitter.

If its needed to play 3 hours at 0.2 to get paid for the first time or at least get even that time multiple when you raise to 0.6 per spin.

And i have concluded that its not  calculates the money you loose but  the wagered you reached versus the possible amount you can win in a mathematical way that makes it impossible for low budget accounts to overcome.

But in the other hand the same morning i get from 1352 to 500 curse of the werewolf no feature gain and a few hours later an other guy from the team with 20 euros deposit raise to 700 hundred with freespins feature.

I don't understand that megaways mess.

5 hours ago, xamenos said:

Megaways and me is bad combination its not relief that its the same for other people.This type of games benefits one or two players for good but have the opposite effect for hundreds of others.

The risk is huge,the possibility is minimal and its getting even worst if you try to play this games the same way you play a classic game.

Suicidal.

Bitter.

If its needed to play 3 hours at 0.2 to get paid for the first time or at least get even that time multiple when you raise to 0.6 per Spin.

And i have concluded that its not  calculates the money you loose but  the wagered you reached versus the possible amount you can win in a mathematical way that makes it impossible for low budget accounts to overcome.

But in the other hand the same morning i get from 1352 to 500 curse of the werewolf no feature gain and a few hours later an other guy from the team with 20 euros deposit raise to 700 hundred with freespins feature.

I don't understand that megaways mess.

Glad to know that there's someone else who hates megaways game. You didn't really say you hate the game but I assume you do, hahaha. :D

5 hours ago, Flatzem said:

I need another search engine, because duckduckgo recently came out admitting they are messing around with the search results and manipulating them..

One search engine would not be any different from the other one, or another one...nothing is absolutely truthful or honest in the internet realm.

10 hours ago, Flatzem said:

I need another search engine, because duckduckgo recently came out admitting they are messing around with the search results and manipulating them..

Have you tried 'Brave?' It's one of the fastest growing web browser. I know you are looking for a search engine but it doesnt let you get tracked so it's better than using search engines on chrome.