Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Syorm5756
    Newest Member
    Syorm5756

• No registered users viewing this page.

Dead or Alive Megaways!

Did you know?

I'm sure some of you've heard, some of you may not have but it looks like we're getting a DOA Megaways sometime early this year!

I can't seem to find a great deal of information about it yet to be honest so please feel to add in here what you know and we can use this thread to talk about it once it's released.  I read that it will have over 100,000 ways to win and a max win cap of 50,000x

But, on the face of things - how are we all feeling about this?

On 7/5/2021 at 11:59 AM, Blackjax said:

If you think the Madness is over its certainly not. NetEnt is coming with Starburst extreme and it boasts of paying 200,000 X. You read that right TWO HUNDRED THOUSAND your bet size. This will trigger Nolimit City and they will come with a 300,000x game.

Talking about misinformation there is a game by Pragmatic called Peking luck that boasts of 180,000x for us but since Germany regulated their market the same game in Germany is being advertised as 3500x max win. Look at the difference.

Btw I predicted this 6 months ago. Applause anyone!

34 minutes ago, Blackjax said:

I thought u were going to make a topic about 300,000x Nolimit city slot RIP Tombstone. 3000x bonus buy feature.

I’ll leave this one to you - have a few games to create topics for but haven’t looked at this one. Could you create one? Would love to hear more. 

31 minutes ago, Blackjax said:

Btw I predicted this 6 months ago. Applause anyone!

I bow down to you Sir, I bow down 🤴