Jump to content
icon Ag awards
icon
Notifications
Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

    163174
    Total Members
    273566
    Most Online
    Whiteboyroy78
    Newest Member
    Whiteboyroy78
    Joined
  • Recently Browsing   1 member

Announcement: NEW Contests - Check here every month!


Recommended Posts

Personally I don’t see how people can’t like Amazon vouchers when you are free to buy whatever you wish. Save it for Xmas birthdays etc. 

But yes it’s Amazon vouchers and that’s final. Those who wants to enter can and those who don’t want to don’t have to. Simple. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

Personally I don’t see how people can’t like Amazon vouchers when you are free to buy whatever you wish. Save it for Xmas birthdays etc. 

But yes it’s Amazon vouchers and that’s final. Those who wants to enter can and those who don’t want to don’t have to. Simple. 

Absolutely correct. I have Amazon vouchers worth £170 saved with me. Hopefully i can win another and add it to my current balance. I will then order something nice. It can be a mobile or anyother electronic item. 

Dont see the point of disliking amazon vouchers. If the voucher is in £ you can use it on Amazon.co.uk and order something to your country. If the voucher is in € you can order in any EU amazon site and order something to your own country. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Blackjax said:

Absolutely correct. I have Amazon vouchers worth £170 saved with me. Hopefully i can win another and add it to my current balance. I will then order something nice. It can be a mobile or anyother electronic item. 

Dont see the point of disliking amazon vouchers. If the voucher is in £ you can use it on Amazon.co.uk and order something to your country. If the voucher is in € you can order in any EU amazon site and order something to your own country. 

The terms of the contest are also very good, I can’t say much more yet but personally I think it’s worth entering! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just to let you all know I probably won't be running a screenshot contest this month now that we have the PP one already, let's have a break and have a fun contest instead. And, get back down to business next month. 

I'll run during the last week so you can all bump up your winnings even more 🙂 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

Just to let you all know I probably won't be running a screenshot contest this month now that we have the PP one already, let's have a break and have a fun contest instead. And, get back down to business next month. 

I'll run during the last week so you can all bump up your winnings even more 🙂 

No screenshots contest, just a fun contest...sounds not too bad that. The only bad thing would be waiting for the prize monies to be paid...it is taking ages for GiG to make payments and that's not likeable at all unfortunately. :p

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Afi4wins said:

No screenshots contest, just a fun contest...sounds not too bad that. The only bad thing would be waiting for the prize monies to be paid...it is taking ages for GiG to make payments and that's not likeable at all unfortunately. :p

Unfortunately since the takeover, these things are taking much longer, it’s also the first time we’ve produced forum invoices with GiG so let’s allow time for things to sort out. Hopefully in the future things will be quicker. 
 

Please let me know if payments don’t arrive by the weekend and I’ll chase it Monday. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

Unfortunately since the takeover, these things are taking much longer, it’s also the first time we’ve produced forum invoices with GiG so let’s allow time for things to sort out. Hopefully in the future things will be quicker. 
 

Please let me know if payments don’t arrive by the weekend and I’ll chase it Monday. 

Thanks, I wanted to ask if anyone else got paid, maybe they missed me 😜

Let's hope for the weekend.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@cocopop3011 since we are not having screenshot contest this month why dont we have the AG awards contest, just like the last time? Same rules. AG awards are on the 28th June and by that time pragmatic contest will also be over.

This is what we did last time

https://forum.askgamblers.com/topic/13481-closed-pick-your-ag-award-winners-to-win-a-share-of-50/page/2/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Blackjax said:

@cocopop3011 since we are not having screenshot contest this month why dont we have the AG awards contest, just like the last time? Same rules. AG awards are on the 28th June and by that time pragmatic contest will also be over.

This is what we did last time

https://forum.askgamblers.com/topic/13481-closed-pick-your-ag-award-winners-to-win-a-share-of-50/page/2/

Yeah why not! And we have double the prize fund this year now!

I'll do it tomorrow, please tag me to remind me!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/20/2023 at 11:08 PM, cocopop3011 said:

Unfortunately since the takeover, these things are taking much longer, it’s also the first time we’ve produced forum invoices with GiG so let’s allow time for things to sort out. Hopefully in the future things will be quicker. 
 

Please let me know if payments don’t arrive by the weekend and I’ll chase it Monday. 

Suggestion: Dont chase it monday. Wait for all AG Comps to be over and add the prizes of this month and last month and send them an updated list. Easier for them. 

All AG contests for this month will end on 27th.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I don't think payments for May can be paid together with June invoices.  There are rules to be followed!

Furthermore, June invoices cannot be sent now cos June isn't over yet...one more rule to be followed!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Blackjax said:

Suggestion: Dont chase it monday. Wait for all AG Comps to be over and add the prizes of this month and last month and send them an updated list. Easier for them. 

All AG contests for this month will end on 27th.

It doesn’t work like that I’m afriad. Payments. Will be seperate. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

It doesn’t work like that I’m afriad. Payments. Will be seperate. 

Are the Pragmatic contest winnings also being handled by Gig or PP themselves?

I remember reading something about when prizes were changed to cash  but I cant seem to find it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, Blackjax said:

Are the Pragmatic contest winnings also being handled by Gig or PP themselves?

I remember reading something about when prizes were changed to cash  but I cant seem to find it.

They are being paid by us not PP. I will have an update on the payment date for this soon, these will be seperate from our other forum contests. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

They are being paid by us not PP. I will have an update on the payment date for this soon, these will be seperate from our other forum contests. 

Nonetheless, I would ecpect some long waiting period to get our prize monies. :rolleyes:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
  • cocopop3011 changed the title to Announcement: NEW Contests - Check here every month!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
  • Create New...