Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    tubzz1111
    Newest Member
    tubzz1111

• No registered users viewing this page.

Announcement: NEW Contests - Check here every month!

2 hours ago, Blackjax said:

Btw in 2020 and 2021 we had bitstarz screenshot contest in March. Is this one from them too? Or is this from AG, like the regular one!

Nothing from BitStarz I’m afraid. This is a regular one. 

If I get enough interest in BitStarz I can request one but last time three people entered which is why they’ve not come back after that. 

@cocopop3011 As time on my side is quickly passing by, the 13th is just 45 minutes away, so I will have to assume that the screenshot contest will start on the 13th of February as intended. I intend to start playing my Playtech games at midnight and start collecting whatever screenshots I can, simply because the end of the 7th day of the contest would be 8 hours earlier for me than in UK, but you are already aware of this, so it shouldn't be a surprise for you. 😜

On 2/9/2023 at 10:18 PM, cocopop3011 said:

Haha yes my brain and other forum members help. One day I could be driving along somewhere and an idea pops in my head. I get up my voice notes and speak to my phone so I don’t forget 🤣

If there is still no forum for administrators to exchange ideas - I think it can be created 😉

And drive carefully pls! 

• cocopop3011 changed the title to Announcement: March Contests - Coming Soon
6 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

Just had an idea for March or maybe April - how about a contest where you get to steal points from your opponents and award points! Not sure how it will work yet, but could be interesting. Still screenshot based of some kind. Or it could end in a blood bath 🤣

That sounds very devious and sneeky...but could be interesting...and maybe even painfully entertaining! 😂

On 2/12/2023 at 11:38 PM, cocopop3011 said:

Just had an idea for March or maybe April - how about a contest where you get to steal points from your opponents and award points! Not sure how it will work yet, but could be interesting. Still screenshot based of some kind. Or it could end in a blood bath 🤣

It`s likely that this option will warm us all here in earnest. But still a lil dangerous 😆

On 2/12/2023 at 10:38 PM, cocopop3011 said:

I feel that there will be interesting scandals? hahaha please count me in hahaha 😀😀😀❤️

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/12/2023 at 3:38 PM, cocopop3011 said:

I like that idea! Let the mayhem begin! 😈

Thinking about it from just this moment a few ways I see stealing points from your opponents is to have a win of over 100x as getting 100x can be too easy. Everyone earns points normally until the mid expiry date then darkness falls for all!

After the middle of the month or whatever maybe the middle to the mods expiry for the contest, we either steal from our opponents based on our win (ie. 247x) or choose to increase your own win total.

Capped limit for example 15000 pts per contest or no limits are up to debate

Person A - 3000

Person B - 659

Person C -2144   =   Earn before mid month   =   After mid month steal ie. 500x based on your win from another player or                                                                                                                     award 500x if your win is equal to that

Person D - 5000

Person E - 4197

Either way this is arranged, it will still be a bloodbath lol

On 2/16/2023 at 3:46 PM, stanko1996 said:

I feel that there will be interesting scandals? hahaha please count me in hahaha 😀😀😀❤️

Count me in on this! Lol love drama!

On 3/4/2023 at 1:12 PM, jan duchau said:

I don't get it 🤔

February was all about accruing points based on 100x and up from our game screenshots and wins. Same concept with an added twist.

Let's say March 10 - 20 is the period of the contest. From March 10 on to March 15 same applies, post screenshot of the game you've won in like Panther Moon 205x, you'll add that to your total.

On March 16 to the last day, everyone has collected points, I'll use members as examples below:

Afi - 4034x

Blackjax - 3090x

Blondie - 2011x

If Blondie posted a new win of 450x, she can choose to add it to her total (2011x + 450x = 2461x new total)

OR she can steal the points from Afi or anyone else using her 450x win (Afi's total 4034x - 450x of Blondie's win, Afi's new total = 3584x, Blondie's total = 2461x

THE SAME CAN APPLY TO OTHER MEMBERS IN THE LAST HALF OF THE CONTEST

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now if the majority chooses to earn points 1st half and collect / steal points in the last half

Or

The 2nd option is to collect points 1st half and purely steal on 2nd half, removing collection of points March 16 - 20

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

This maybe challenging for the mods to keep up but we will still get our bloodbath ❤️

Hope you guys understand this concept 🤞🤣

1 hour ago, Flatzem said:

speaking of limits, how about a limit as to how many times a player can use the same slot for screenshots

That would be very unfair for me, as you know, I only play with my 5 Playtech games. If this limit is enforced, I won't be entering, that's for sure! :nea:

47 minutes ago, Afi4wins said:

That would be very unfair for me, as you know, I only play with my 5 Playtech games. If this limit is enforced, I won't be entering, that's for sure! :nea:

let's not forget you also play lots of different Gamomat slots for the contests (Great Warrior,  Ancient Magic, La Dolce Vita, Roman Legion GDN, Book of Romeo and Julia), so you have plenty of slots to do say 20 screenshots per slot if such a limit was enforced then. If 20 is too high make it 15. (there's at least 11 unique slots there with 20 per screenshot thats 220 screenshots if 20 per slot limit or 165 screenshots if 15 per slot limit, that is more than enough to get a 1st place in a contest or 2nd) .

8 minutes ago, Flatzem said:

let's not forget you also play lots of different Gamomat slots for the contests (Great Warrior,  Ancient Magic, La Dolce Vita, Roman Legion GDN, Book of Romeo and Julia), so you have plenty of slots to do say 20 screenshots per slot if such a limit was enforced then. If 20 is too high make it 15. (there's at least 11 unique slots there with 20 per screenshot thats 220 screenshots if 20 per slot limit or 165 screenshots if 15 per slot limit, that is more than enough to get a 1st place in a contest or 2nd) .

You had me until I heard the amount of screenshots. 20 is way too much for one slot however I'm commenting on the amount of times you can steal/life drain a player's points mid-half through the contest. Two would be a good suggestion for every participant. 

How about 5 of your highest best screens for each slot?

3 hours ago, Blackjax said:

Very nice suggestion. I hope you include this as well @cocopop3011. Probably the best input for new comps in my opinion.

We have to remember that these contests are to benefit players to win money and AG. I can’t place limits as such. If I do we won’t get funding for contests. 

Also I personally don’t see a valid reason why at the moment we would need to do this. 

• cocopop3011 changed the title to Announcement: NEW Contests - Check here every month!
  • cocopop3011 unpinned this topic
  • cocopop3011 pinned this topic