Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Yerson1981
    Newest Member
    Yerson1981

• No registered users viewing this page.

Quick Slots with Massive Winning Potential

So we know lately Quickspin has released some great slots with massive winning potential.

Hammer of the Vulcan, Cabin Crashers, Tiger Glory Ultra, Sevens High Ultra, Big Bad Wolf Megaways to name a few, Wild Harlequin (This look s like a good one)

We all know the potential however its extremely hard to hit those wins, I mean Hammer of the Vulcan I hit a couple of x500 wins and 1 x1000 and 1 x 2000x win already.

It is because of the Match Model, as they seem next to impossible to hit, but in the demo the potential is there...

Any ideas?

hmm..quickspin slots are usually great if you want some regular wins or 100-400x wins. More than that, it seems to me like an impossibility. Personally, i have never won anything above 600x in any of the games by quickspin.  BUT, these slots are not also my first pick when i play. Maybe, due to this reason i dont get those hyped wins they advertise! 🙃

QS have improved over the years - i quite like Goldilocks and there was a Mountain Game (King?) that is/was quite good. For me though they're a wagering slot - click 100 auto and come back and you're even quite a lot of the time.  Much prefer them over PNG (though i would think PNG will give out more 1000x's over time) but QS are at least nice and bright and, if in the mood, relatively enjoyable in a sea of HV dead spins we have on the market atm. 

17 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

I haven't played Quickspin in a long tome, but I used to enjoy some their games. Which ones are best with small bets and budgets Fiekie? I'll give them a shot when I depsot.

Now that is something I like to hear - Nice to  see you started playing again.

Low to Medium Variance with decent wins possible - Wins of Fortune, Vampire Senpai, Loco Monkey, Skulls up, Tickets to the stars

16 hours ago, pinnit2015 said:

QS have improved over the years - i quite like Goldilocks and there was a Mountain Game (King?) that is/was quite good. For me though they're a wagering slot - click 100 auto and come back and you're even quite a lot of the time.  Much prefer them over PNG (though i would think PNG will give out more 1000x's over time) but QS are at least nice and bright and, if in the mood, relatively enjoyable in a sea of HV dead spins we have on the market atm. 

I agree, Graphics quality and Sounds are Superb! - I like the fact that they always have these different type of slots and not too many clones.  I also like Goldilocks very much these days, that slot just bonus much faster than before and payouts are good as well. But you right they very good for wagering.

I like their High Variance slots mostly.

Slots like the Wild Chase I just expected to win more during free spins, but its poor payouts.

I think with the bonus buy feature enabled, makes it even better.

I think the best slots for wagering IMHO is Loco Monkey...