Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jepoy281105
    Newest Member
    jepoy281105

• No registered users viewing this page.

Pragmatic Play Games - Stink RTP for me!

I love the ga  mes - simple yet attractive BUT trying to get any decent payout is not so easy. I mean like almost NEVER! I've been playing at Casi tsu Cas ino - I wonder if it matters where you play. Maybe sl ots just suck more than they ever did,  I'm finding my favourite Net ent and Micro gaming (Quick spi n?) sl ots more difficult to win at as well.

This has been the trend for almost all providers. Pragmatic, Netent, PlayNGo and many more are all like that. You get one good win and then you just lose money in the entire session. Low paying bonuses after bonuses. Its just that players realize this after a lot of bad sessions. In my opinion BTG and BGaming are only good providers that pay decent these days. Anybody else can have their own favorites but I am only playing these slots nowadays.

Good luck to them as far as keeping people playing their games goes. I've gone back to Evilution Roulette which I think uses a crooked RNG but I can control how much I Iose a lot more now and make my money last longer. I won't make a fortune with the way I play but I do get entertainment from watching the RNG cheat so much. lol

2 hours ago, pyst777 said:

Good luck to them as far as keeping people playing their games goes. I've gone back to Evilution Roulette which I think uses a crooked RNG but I can control how much I Iose a lot more now and make my money last longer. I won't make a fortune with the way I play but I do get entertainment from watching the RNG cheat so much. lol

Hopefully, more and more players would begin to see the dark side of some providers, like Pragmatic Play for one, and go back to playing respectable games. I have been sticking to my very few games for many years now and I've not ever regretted it! 😉