Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Fontenotcassey
    Newest Member
    Fontenotcassey

• No registered users viewing this page.

Book of 99 - Relax Gaming 99% RTP

So,  I know we have some Relax Gaming fans here from the beginning of the year when we discussed providers and I wondered what you all thought of their new 99% RTP Slot - Book of 99?  Anyone tried it yet?

The features seem pretty basic but the 99% RTP is pretty interesting...

Will give it a fun try tonight, but I bet the win values of the symbols would be very low...or most payouts would be very low. The latter seems to be the most likely one.

It's ok,

Played it in demo prior to release - seems impossible to trigger FS other than the collection method 

This bonus rounds never gave back what i was down in getting it mind you.

Still prefer Magic Mirror by Novo tho. 

I think book games should be volatile, this isn't that high so may not appeal to the lovers of HV book games - 99% or no 99%

1 minute ago, Afi4wins said:

Will give it a fun try tonight, but I bet the win values of the symbols would be very low...or most payouts would be very low. The latter seems to be the most likely one.

I'm tempted to use a VPN to try in demo mode too 🙂 Think max win from free spins is 5000x. Let me know what you think when you try it 🙂 I'll do the same.

1 minute ago, pinnit2015 said:

It's ok,

Played it in demo prior to release - seems impossible to trigger FS other than the collection method 

This bonus rounds never gave back what i was down in getting it mind you.

Still prefer Magic Mirror by Novo tho. 

I think book games should be volatile, this isn't that high so may not appeal to the lovers of HV book games - 99% or no 99%

How long (roughly) does it take to collect the 99 Wilds?

1 minute ago, cocopop3011 said:

How long (roughly) does it take to collect the 99 Wilds?

Can't remember the number but think i was going 150x-200x down on average before getting it and it was spitting back bonus rounds of 100x so i was a bit meh. 

Can't remember the spins but think i was doing quids so reckon 250-350 spins 

1 minute ago, pinnit2015 said:

It's out in the UK anyway, no need for a VPN....

Even Video Slots have it - their finance guys must have had a stroke when they say a slot with more than 94% was being added to the site

Oh it is, fab them! Ahh I tried to play it too and couldn't and I didn't have much time to set up the VPN, must of been my laptop playing tricks on me again.

2 minutes ago, pinnit2015 said:

Can't remember the number but think i was going 150x-200x down on average before getting it and it was spitting back bonus rounds of 100x so i was a bit meh. 

Can't remember the spins but think i was doing quids so reckon 250-350 spins 

Quid spins and taking up to 350 spins to trigger? Pretty harsh.

32 minutes ago, Flatzem said:

I tried Book of Dead with 20 spins last month, 18 were dead, 1 was 1x and and 1 was 0.5x.... 7.5% RTP.

Book Of Dead is literally one of the DEADEST Book games to play! Currently one of the worst!

Okaaaay...I've just given Book Of 99 about 540 spins...got 4 feature games in total (unbelievable!)...two games paid below 80x, two paid just over 100x...average of 93% RTP. Pretty good I would say, but that was in FUN MODE...so real money play cannot be as good! 😜

What I do like about the game is that getting any 3 or more Books would still award the feature game, besides collecting that 99 Books in the meter, so there's 2 ways of triggering the feature game.