Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Fontenotcassey
    Newest Member
    Fontenotcassey

• No registered users viewing this page.

Slot Games Max Win Potential - How to reach them?

So I have always wondered about this thing - How do you reach max win potential in certain games? Is the max win advertisement just to attract you to try the slot?

Lets take Reactoonz - x3750 max win and Reactoonz 2 - around 5000x Max win

Reactoonz I have seen wins around x2200 at most, but never even x3000 and Reactoonz 2 - 15 pinks pay x500 and x2 multiplier x1000 - So how is it possible to even reach close to the x5000 advertised win?

Moon Princess - I have personally won over x1000, but how would I get x5000 - I have never seen it happen on stream or anywhere.

Dragon Tribe fro Nolimit - I mean all their other slots we have seen the potential (Punk Rocker, San Quentin etc) - However dragon tribe dish around x500 - 800x wins if you lucky and I managed to see x1000 win once but that is it.

there are other slots, but it just seems impossible to reach Max Win in some of Play n GO slot genre

I mean Nolimit City(Most of their slots), Relax and Push Gaming - They are the only ones where you see people win the max win or close to max win regularly.

Your thoughts, anyone else wondered about this?

The way I see it mate, if the max win is anything above 5000x, then it would most probably be a once-in-a-lifetime win...it's possible to hit the max win a few times, but probably only once by any one player.

Playtech games, on the other hand, have lower max win possibilities, so you can get them more than once. I have won 5 scatters during the free spins (1500x max win) several times, in Safari Heat, Panther Moon and True Love. Max win on Dolphin Reef many times (750x max)...but all such wins were on the old flash version games.

On Supe It Up and Isis, both Microgaming games, I have also won the max win of 3600x many times, but none since becoming a HTML5 version (it's now probably a once-in-a-lifetime probability too).

On games ala Book Of Dead, I have won only one time on Playtech's Captain's Treasure Pro, and today won it on Thai Paradise too. Nothing yet from PlaynGo, Amatic, Novomatic or whatnots.

I see a max win of more than 5000x as a mere marketing ploy to attract players...it is nothing more than an elaborate HYPE. I simply don't trust such games and prefer to play only on games that offer 5000x or less max win. 😉

Oh...I forgot to answer your question...how do you reach max win potential in certain games...

How to win it? Make sure you have the magical 'stairway to heaven'! 🤣

If you don't have it, then you would need to play that game regularly, possibly needing millions of spins to get it. It took me that long and that many spins to win my max wins! 😜

9 minutes ago, Afi4wins said:

Oh...I forgot to answer your question...how do you reach max win potential in certain games...

How to win it? Make sure you have the magical 'stairway to heaven'! 🤣

If you don't have it, then you would need to play that game regularly, possibly needing millions of spins to get it. It took me that long and that many spins to win my max wins! 😜

Thats what I thought - Because in Reactoonz  2 specifically - You need to get pinks with x2 multiplier 3 or 4 times in the same spin to get to the max win potential and you know that will never happen.

Excellent question! 

The short version of the response is...

Pick up your phone. 

Then dial 0-800-LADYLUCK and wait until you get connected. 

IF you ever succeed connecting then consider it as the chance of your life and do your best to convince Lady Luck she needs to be on your shoulder for the next play-session cause you have a job to do - hitting the max win potential on a slot game! 

Then pray, pray, pray, pray.... 

:crazy:

The longer (and way more serious) version of the possible response would be...

You can't! Period! 🤑

After millions of spins on most of my beloved Play'N Go and NoLimitCity slots I can hereby declare that I've already officially abandoned the idea of chasing and hitting the advertised max possible win on ANY of these slots. IMHO, the chances to do that are either equal or even smaller than hitting any serious RTG/Playtech progressive jackpot. Otherwise I cannot find any reasonable explanation of how is that even possible that I hit several over 5000x+ jackpots on RTG and Playtech slots some years ago but not a single close-to-max-advertisied-max-win, let alone the max win itself. It's all a rather irritating marketing trick obviously which should NOT interfere with your decision whether to play a certain slot game or not. 

Just my two cents... :) 

Just say Reactoonz Max Win x2000 in single spin, because you know that is the average win x15 pinks will give you, just be realistic.

I mean No Limit a couple of games, the max win potential has been reached, but aaaarg you need to buy the expensive bonus buys in order to get 5 scatters on San Quentin or Sticky multiplier with wild royal symbols in order to do so.