Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Bagen420
    Newest Member
    Bagen420

• No registered users viewing this page.

Fruit Shop Megaways - Your Thoughts?

So finally I managed to take this slot for a run with over 500 spins, and triggered 9 features with my biggest win around 56x.

I really liked the original, but this megaways version is the crappiest slot I have seen. Maybe I was not lucky enough, but very disappointed.

Base game sucks, Free spins sucks - In fact you hit more in the base game than the free spins feature and 90% of time when entering feature, you finish it off with the same win amount that triggered the feature. This slot is a money eater, and its very hard to raise that infinity Multiplier during free spins.

I think Netent must rather just stick to Collab with Red Tiger as those megaways version for Netent slots play very well, but I must admit, I am sticking rather to the old one.

If you think Queen of Riches or Star Quest is highly volatile or even Tomb Stone - Then I have news for you , this slot beats them through and through with empty base games spins and non-paying features!

Thanks for your feedback bro, I won't even bother to try this slot at all.

It looks to me that NetEnt is not much different from Pragmatic Play...turning into 'followers' now instead of a 'leader',,,borrowing BTG's Megaways system without using their own creativity. Just hope NetEnt won't be one more Pragmatic Play alike, dishing out more and more of Megaways 'new' but dead games.

I dont know when will I get a chance to play fruit shop with real money but my experience with fun money has been similar to Fiekie.

Btw I dont think Netent has made a great game after WONKY WABBITS. They have made some decent games in the past few years but nothing beats those rabbits coming out of holes and creating multiple wildlines.