Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Deericksta69
    Newest Member
    Deericksta69

• No registered users viewing this page.

What is your impression on Reactoonz 2?

As a big fan of Reactoonz, I was informed 2 months ago that playngo will have a sequel. I was really curious to see the new game. First if all I was hoping for higher multiplier max win. For example a 7 or 10k x max win cap. And of course a better or more impressive gameplay. Yesterday the game was released and I tried it. Oh my oh my. All my high hopes for this slot went down the hill. Bad from every perspective. The music is painful. The gameplay was odd. To be honest it took me around 1 hour to understand what it needs to be done to get the garga x2. And of course the max cap is worse than the original in my opinion. I think I will stay with the original one. It's like the old movies. Once it's done no remake can make it better. 

Was it only me who was so disappointed?

But the max cap is no different to the first one, which is actually lower than Reactoonz 2?

I don't think it's bad actually:

- Base game seems a bit easier on balance,

- Garga's seem more frequent but there are far more non premium symbols on the board IMO when you get there

Unfortunately we no longer have quickspin in the UK so it's dead clunky, like most PNG's now without it. 

Overall, there's more to keep you entertained and looking round the screen, more bells and whistles but probably i trust the first to give me double pinks....like below (which wasn't even the result of a Garga)

Screenshot 2020-10-02 at 13.00.24.png

27 minutes ago, pinnit2015 said:

But the max cap is no different to the first one, which is actually lower than Reactoonz 2?

I don't think it's bad actually:

- Base game seems a bit easier on balance,

- Garga's seem more frequent but there are far more non premium symbols on the board IMO when you get there

Unfortunately we no longer have quickspin in the UK so it's dead clunky, like most PNG's now without it. 

Overall, there's more to keep you entertained and looking round the screen, more bells and whistles but probably i trust the first to give me double pinks....like below (which wasn't even the result of a Garga)

Screenshot 2020-10-02 at 13.00.24.png

Yes it's lower 😂. So quickspin is unavailable for uk? Is there any other provider as well ?

Wouldn't say it's bad;

It's just got a lower volatility than the first so you'll probably see more X wins in the 250-500x than the first, which was basically all or nothing. And that lower Vol isn't necessarily a bad thing as it's quite clear to me from playing it that it can group the 200x wins close together, so more likely in this version to have something to take out IMO. 

Still prefer the first but i'd say a decent attempt. Far worse games than this about. 

Gave it a go today and must admit I'm deeply disappointed! :( 

The game concept is difficult to understand, almost an impossible one for a newbie... 

The game play is ridiculously slow (some/most Operators not allowing you to play in fast mode)...

The base game payout is worse in comparison with its predecessor. Got less than 10 wins of 20xbet or better within a 400  spin session... Terrible! 

Hit the Garga mode twice, both paid under 50xbet... 

Needless to say I will no longer touch this slot until a dozen of 1000x winner screenshots appear in the mega wins thread here 😛   

4 hours ago, Blackjax said:

Its like bachelors food. Leftover food items kept in the refrigerator for weeks and u cook something mixing all of it together. Garga 2 is like a mix of reactoonz + viking runecraft + gemix + energoonz. 

Features are weird. Not all connections count for feature to trigger. Its just bad

Hahaha. I really believe that it's not the same team that created the original game Reactoonz. 

That one eye reminds me of the Illuminati...all the money in the world belongs to them, never to us...so how to win? 🤣

And as expected, another sequel bites the dust. Nope, I haven't tried the game out...don't think I will either...don't want to spoil my feelings for the original Reactoonz. Same goes for Dead Or Alive 2 too...and whatever else 2 too. The oldies are still the best for me...and to me. 😜

Off late most Play N Go games have been not upto the mark. Their last good/decent games were Tome Of Madness, honey rush and wild frames. After that they have lost path.  

But while making reactoonz 2 these guys must have been high AF. Nobody new what they were doing. 

Dont believe i spent 80 euro on this ***** reaching first 55 symbol only 3 times. That too on .20 cent bet.

Wild Frames is literally one of the worst games I've ever played 😛

Book of Dead is probably their fairest/true HV game - albeit they stole it really, but still. 

The lack of speed doesn't help tbh - even the first ones a bit of a chore to play now, the spins take forever and it feels pure awkward

PNG have such a ***** selection of games - they should start producing fewer, but better, games. If you want a High Variance experience etc you're better off with Novo's/Merkur/even NLC to an extent

On 10/3/2020 at 6:37 AM, kayenne23 said:

For some reason i like wild frames. The wilds idea is kinda nice and you might get big wins. Max cap win is 7000x(eventhough its impossible to reach it)

First slot i ever player was Book of Ra in Germany. In a cafe! Good times. 

I like the concept of WF, just not the execution. Almost like you can see the pre-determinedness playing out in front of your eyes. One of the few games i've actually had 25 losing spins in a row.

Back to Reactoonz 2: the Garga's seem to be set to near enough default positions of 50x

The lack of quick spin is really detrimental to the game - moreso this one for some reason.

BoR's one of the best book games IMO - not scared to give 5OK premium symbols in the bonus. 

2 hours ago, pinnit2015 said:

I like the concept of WF, just not the execution. Almost like you can see the pre-determinedness playing out in front of your eyes. One of the few games i've actually had 25 losing spins in a row.

Back to Reactoonz 2: the Garga's seem to be set to near enough default positions of 50x

The lack of quick Spin is really detrimental to the game - moreso this one for some reason.

BoR's one of the best book games IMO - not scared to give 5OK premium symbols in the bonus. 

I still haven't managed to get the garga 2x. This game is beyond imagination. I think I got more chances getting the wildline in doa2 rather than getting the garga 2x. When a game is made, it's always made uppon a gamblers mindset.  I got strong belief that this is one that was made without this concept. 

BOR is an old time classic. I like the BOR 9 as well. 

• 1 year later...