Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jepoy281105
    Newest Member
    jepoy281105

• No registered users viewing this page.

Hotline 1 Vs Hotline 2

Hey guys!

Soooo...I know a lot of you don't bother much with NetEnt anymore but I just wondered for those who do, what are you thinking about the sequel to Hotline? As a rule I struggle to find many games where the sequel is better than its predecessor. Top of my head I'd say Jack Hammer 2 is better than Jack Hammer 1. 

Is Hotline 2 better than Hotline?

6 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

Hey guys!

Soooo...I know a lot of you don't bother much with NetEnt anymore but I just wondered for those who do, what are you thinking about the sequel to Hotline? As a rule I struggle to find many games where the sequel is better than its predecessor. Top of my head I'd say Jack Hammer 2 is better than Jack Hammer 1. 

Is Hotline 2 better than Hotline?

I too share the same opinion that almost all sequels are not any better, except for Jack Hammer 2 and Thunderstruck 2. Even Dead Or Alive is still my preferred game than DOA 2.

Hotline has never caught my interest ever since its launch. The features are rather ridiculous, needing to play with extra bets just to get the extra Wild Reels, which doesn't do justice to the overall payouts anyway. As for Hotline 2, NO THANKS! Still not worth playing the game even if it is better (nope, I haven't even tried it out yet)! 

First one wasn't great, though not bad - second one looks a lot cheaper though. Problem with Netent is their variance gets worse with each release - pay like low/med variance, play like HV - the worst combo you can get.

IMO the only decent sequels are TS2, Jack Hammer and DOA2 - neither DOA games are what you would call enjoyable tbf but DOA2 is an improvement in that it can, and will, give you enough cash to buy a decent car for less than 10p; of course, with such a high prize, comes a price - a variance so great it makes No Limit games look like Jumanji. 

Hot Line 2 is HV, but pays noting for me as well when triggering the free spins - Netent Sucks in general when it comes to Sequels, unless we taking about the older slot generations like CFTBL, DOA, Jack Hammer etc.

I would rather play any Sequel of any slot, where I know the original had great hit potential and here we talk about

Danger High Volatile - Lil Devil is Better as well
DOA - DOA 2 is great as well
Fat Rabbit - Fat Santa is great as well
Tombstone - Deadwood is better for me

Like I must have hit something on the first edition and constantly to love the 2nd edition and given we taking a Hot Line - That extra bet influence the winning amount and the most from the first one I got was 3 wild reels, and in order to get them you need extra bet.

So in essence to get a full screen of wilds in Hot Line - you need to enable hotline on each row - So if you were to get a full screen of wilds in Hot Line, your bet would be $0.45 however you get paid on a bet of $0.15, which really sucks to be honest.

So lets break it down - If you were to get a full screen, with Hotline on each row enabled - Your bet would be $0.45 and you will get paid $60 for a full screen wilds per spin and you might get 1 or 2 spins with full screen since the feature starts with 7 spins

Now if your bet was $0.45 and 1 Hotline row enabled - The payout per full screen would $180 per spin, however with only 1 Hotline - There is no way in Heellll you would be able to get a full screen of wilds given it starts with 7 spins  and the fact where you have to choose which row to enable Hotline makes it difficult. If you choose the bottom, suddenly those wilds land in the middle row.

Enabling all 3 rows to Hotline is great for base game and whenever you have the wild re-spin feature, then you can bag a few smaller wins constantly.

Hotlines pay table sucks, had the top symbol(Wild) a payout value of x50 or more you stake, then I would definitely play this slot and its sequel, too bad top pay symbol pays like 12.5 x and even 243 pay ways slot offers even more, for example twin spin!

If Jammin Jars 2 were to be released - Ill take that slot a spin anytime of the day!

Oh aye, forgot about Finn's Tavern - the first one wasn't bad for wagering actually. But the second one is terrible.

Pink Elephants 2 is just, well PE with a wee change. Neither good/nor bad, not that i was a fan of the first. 

Is Lil Devil DHV2? Probably not, maybe a bit but not a bad follow on from DHV, with massive hit potential. 

1 hour ago, pinnit2015 said:

Oh aye, forgot about Finn's Tavern - the first one wasn't bad for wagering actually. But the second one is terrible.

Pink Elephants 2 is just, well PE with a wee change. Neither good/nor bad, not that i was a fan of the first. 

Is Lil Devil DHV2? Probably not, maybe a bit but not a bad follow on from DHV, with massive hit potential. 

Yeah the first Finn was good for wagering, I use it most times.

Honestly Pink elephants 2 plays so much better than the original if I am being honest.

Yeah Lil Devil is the sequel or should I say renewed version of DHV from the looks of it, in terms of the game play, bonus rounds etc apart from the Heart stopper feature though. The added feature make this slot great, but comes at a great price to pay if lady luck is not with you. Can drain you in no time, however can keep a steady balance most times as well.

4 hours ago, Fiekie247 said:

Come to think of it - Finn and his whatever instruments to create ramdom base game features was the worst Sequel actually.

@Afi4wins No offence

No worries mate! Finn the Tavern version is an absolute let down as compared to the Swirly Spin. I still play the original Finn game on and off and still enjoying it. I'm never gonna play the tavern game...a total rubbish! 😝

1 hour ago, Fiekie247 said:

Yeah but if you click on the Dots next to the rows - It enables the Hotline feature when a wild lands on that row, its expands and re-spin awards. However it comes at an additional cost.

didn't enable anything I should have looked into the paytable info about all that or read reviews thats what I get for not doing the research first.