Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Gambloor75
    Newest Member
    Gambloor75

• No registered users viewing this page.

Does anyone ever had any issues withdrawing from William Hill?

JohnKanon

Hello,

so i ended up winning really big, i turned 400 euro into a large sum of money. But withdrawing isnt going very smooth. My withdrawals kept getting reversed and being put into my account. At some point they said it was Skrill that wasnt accepting the payments. So i got in touch with Skrill and they told me my account is fully operational and they double checked it. Now they saying they have to wait for a finance team to approve it again all of a sudden. To me this all looks a bit strange, especially since they come up with different things every single time. Did anyone else ever have issues withdrawing money from William Hill? Like maybe they will pay anytime soon and im just a bit too worried.

5 hours ago, JohnKanon said:

Hello,

so i ended up winning really big, i turned 400 euro into a large sum of money. But withdrawing isnt going very smooth. My withdrawals kept getting reversed and being put into my account. At some point they said it was Skrill that wasnt accepting the payments. So i got in touch with Skrill and they told me my account is fully operational and they double checked it. Now they saying they have to wait for a finance team to approve it again all of a sudden. To me this all looks a bit strange, especially since they come up with different things every single time. Did anyone else ever have issues withdrawing money from William Hill? Like maybe they will pay anytime soon and im just a bit too worried.

Hi and welcome to the forum. 

Yes I have successfuly received a withdrawal from WH but it was by no means a large sum of money. Did you go through an initial verification process? If not, it seems strange that they would approve a large withdrawal without that.

Their support is appalling, had issues in the past withdrawing to wallets but was resolved in the end.

Never had to send anything into WH, from the UK, with withdrawals in total of more than 20k over the years - they don't ask, it's all done in the background (as it should be, grr) Edit - this is probably for UK only. 

Try calling them - their phone teams a little bit more competent than their web/email for some reason.