Jump to content
icon Ag awards
icon
Notifications
Login

Flatzem888

Members
  • Posts

    5269
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    65

Posts posted by Flatzem888

  1. 3 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

    But this is what the contest is all about! Kind of takes the fun out chasing those big multipliers when it’s a random draw. For now the AG will stay the same but I’ll be reviewing them ahead of 2027. So feel free to drop any other suggestions. 

    also increasing the chosen currencies from 3 to 5 would be nice too. as for the random draw or one big win screenshot I suggest mixing it up one month its the usual highest multipliers and the next its a random draw. 

  2. 1 hour ago, Afi4wins said:

    @Flatzem888 Bro, your suggestions can be quite ridiculous I must say!

    No contest can have any caps on anything - participants are free to play without any restrictions, unless specific ones are stated in the contest rules.

    The way I see it, there cannot be any cap on the number of casinos a player can play for this contest, simply because there's only 1 game to play on, so players can choose any casino that they can or want to play it.

    are you serious? you want to prioritize unlimited volume over basic player safety

  3. 1 hour ago, Afi4wins said:

    @HugoCrowe Hi there and welcome to the forum.

    I am one of the very rare players that play ONLY on my laptop using ONLY Chrome, nothing else - no mobile, no apps!

    but just imagine going to a shopping centre or somewhere and putting your favorite slot on autoplay and then when a feature is triggered it vibrates in your pocket, you yell out to celebrate that you got a feature only to realize theres people around.

  4. Coven Rising is a very unusual slot for sure, I tried it out and all these witches but the one you want is the Green one and she is very rare to get.

    but one slot I wouldn't recommend is Ice Mints.. had one bonus that paid 2.25x and not a single 10x+ win in the base.

    (another one is 3 Buzzing Wilds) that one can buzz off.

×
  • Create New...