Jump to content
icon Ag awards
icon
Notifications
Login

Icy

Members
  • Posts

    3109
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    128

Everything posted by Icy

  1. Enjoy your stay in Las Vegas! Have a drink for us if you happen to go into the Luxor! Good luck @Davespring!
  2. Your our only hope! @Davespring
  3. That leaves @Davespring You can do it Dave!
  4. I received two duplicate PM's and have replied to it!
  5. I've been receiving an error trying to update my profile picture. Screenshot below
  6. @cocopop3011 My apologies for changing usernames. I knew for a fact that it will cause issues with payments. I had to stay true to myself. For the longest time this username will stay. I'll be more than happy to receive it via Skrill, no doubt! Big question though, does this reset the waiting period to another "Up to 28 days"? Thank you Cocopop3011!
  7. Chasing the bad guys and being suspicious of the Unusual Suspects - 201.6x
  8. Icy

    Hi there

    Hi Kimyy and welcome to the forum! You'll have a blast here! Any questions please speak to Cocopop3011 or any of our active members!
  9. Lol that's the whole point.
  10. Welcome to the forum Davespring! Goonies never say die!
  11. Nothing.........but the finest wares that Amazon has to offer! Same as the others, nothing yet @cocopop3011
  12. Any new updates from Games Global @cocopop3011? Been thinking about what to get during the wait tbh, well worth waiting for!
  13. Usually within the hour, much more if the session becomes lucrative with top slot matches and frequent bonus rounds! $30 - $50 deposits about once every two days, breaks in between! I alternate between the two lobbies. If the 1st lobby doesn't look all that good I switch it to another. Once my balance drops in half I switch them to slots to try to mitigate some of the losses.
  14. My heart was beating so fast when I was playing Crazy Time! This is Cash Hunt at 50x multiplier on everything! Caught 1kx out of hesitation lol
  15. @cocopop3011 Oh no, your leaving us!? Cocopop3011 won the lottery (or game that you played you won big in) and she'll never come back to AG again! Life goes on. Going on a cruise and looking at priceless paintings at the Louvre, very nice! Miss Cocopop3011 I hope you enjoy your vacation! Take care and have fun!
  16. (Jumping out of character for this post) The ex-wife walked away with $38 billion, there was never a prenuptial agreement! $38 billion, we barely can get near 1 million! @cocopop3011 I've sent Amazon details via PM @Everyone Congratulations to all of you!
  17. We could also persuade that spicy lady to waive the minimum bet requirements so we can focus on our single chosen slot to find glorious multis from the land of sweet chance. I'd start off by saying I "question her forum powers". (eyes emoji, eyebrows raising repetitively)
  18. To clarify, choose one slot to ride or die until the end, highest multiplier counts within 24hrs. Now @cocopop3011 as we choose one game only does this apply to the casino as well or can we use different casinos? (btw I owe you 9 years worth of emojis lol)
×
  • Create New...