Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    gambing3412
    Newest Member
    gambing3412

• No registered users viewing this page.

Software providers copying the layout of other software providers??

Feeshmon

7 hours ago, Feeshmon said:

Hey guys so I’m happy to say that Bitstarz finally added a new provider that’s I can use!! Yay! It’s nucleus games. When I first looked at it it looked just like betsofts layout. Is this a common practice ? Or something I should look out for. Thanks a lot!

Ag - Not the worst IMHO - Fugaso copied all Netent Games, Habanero copied also some Netent and RTG slots... So it does not matter.

What matters is are you winning and can you make a withdrawal.

37 minutes ago, Fiekie247 said:

Ag - Not the worst IMHO - Fugaso copied all NetEnt games, Habanero copied also some NetEnt and Real Time Gaming slots... So it does not matter.

What matters is are you winning and can you make a withdrawal.

As long as the copied games have not been replicated or duplicated, then I guess they haven't broken any copyright laws...if any have been applied for in the first place (for the original games). 

11 hours ago, Feeshmon said:

Hey guys so I’m happy to say that Bitstarz finally added a new provider that’s I can use!! Yay! It’s nucleus games. When I first looked at it it looked just like betsofts layout. Is this a common practice ? Or something I should look out for. Thanks a lot!

Common practice in the world of online gambling bizz... A gaming provider releases some game hit with an innovate concept and here we go, few to several months later that game is being copied by  a dozen of other gaming providers. :) 

What really strikes me sometimes is that often the 'clones/copies' are better than the original itself. :db: