Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Bryzy
    Newest Member
    Bryzy

• No registered users viewing this page.

How to stay positive in a loosing streak

Feeshmon

Hello everyone, I’m sure everyone has had a loosing streak in there life. I haven’t won in around 3 months and it’s really taking a tole on my positivity with gambling at all. Is there any tricks that help you stay positive during a long loosing streak 

As Flatzem said maybe you have to take a win and run? Losing 3 months in a row sounds really frustrating if It happened to me I would be taking a big break from gambling that's for sure.
Maybe you are staying too long playing big stakes which tends to finish bad most of the times it happened to me 2days ago that I was on 400$ and decided to play just one more "spin" on monopoly live and lost everything it's just about timing to run  when your luck starts fading and you just don't feel like it's your day anymore.
Maybe try lower stakes and decide to play 1,2hours maximum and after that if you are in profit just withdraw, if not leave the balance for the next day?

Hi Feeshmon!

I really understand your worries, its same for me also!

At the moment you are in a loosing streak and maybe you had some big wins in the past.

Now you are in a hunt for a big win.

As the others already told you, take also small wins, hopefully you are not like me, I always think this when my balance is Zero!

This is really frustrating and makes your life become fucked because you will loose most of your money month to month.

2 advices from my side:

1.) Never play because you are in need of more money! Your financial situation will mostly get worster and worster...

2.) Dont gamble while you a drunk or on drugs, you will make such retarded actions that you are shocked about fu***** your live.. 

If you are a very rich person and you dont care about the money, reading my comment was a waste of time for you ;-)!