Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Moni8377
    Newest Member
    Moni8377

• No registered users viewing this page.

Any TV lovers out there?

One of my favorite things to do in my free time is watch TV. I know there's a lot of different people from different countries on here, and I think it'd be cool to see the popularity of programs worldwide.

My favorites are the Law & Order reruns, Weeds, The Closer, and American Dad. I also LOOOOVE the late-night block on Cartoon Network (Adult Swim). Absolutely perfect to watch when you're only half-awake :D

So yeah! What shows do you watch, if you watch any?

Cool to hear some different tastes! I totally understand the background noise thing: It's so hard to focus on my work when it's totally quiet.

And I've gotten into Internet TV myself, misoo. Funny you mention anime -- I watched the entire Death Note series on the Web ;)

Not a big reality programme fan. it's ridiculous what people will do to get on tv.

Maddening, sometimes, ain't it?

But, IMO, the best reality series of all time would have to be The Mole. Fantastic franchise idea -- put a bunch of people together and assign one the task of ensuring the others fail without being caught.

Seasons 1 and 2 of the US version with Anderson Cooper were my favorite. Anderson is the perfect host, omg. There was just something really genuine about the whole thing that hasn't really been demonstrated since.

But a lot of other countries have their own versions, too. The series actually started in Belgium, and the UK and Australia have picked it up, too, along with many non-English nations.

If you can find it, it's quality stuff!

Maddening, sometimes, ain't it?

But, IMO, the best reality series of all time would have to be The Mole. Fantastic franchise idea -- put a bunch of people together and assign one the task of ensuring the others fail without being caught.

Seasons 1 and 2 of the US version with Anderson Cooper were my favorite. Anderson is the perfect host, omg. There was just something really genuine about the whole thing that hasn't really been demonstrated since.

But a lot of other countries have their own versions, too. The series actually started in Belgium, and the UK and Australia have picked it up, too, along with many non-English nations.

If you can find it, it's quality stuff!

i remember hearing about this television show a long time ago. never saw it though.

How much was prize for the winner?

The Mole sounds cool but I've never heard of it before. i'll see if i can find the original us season. do they have it online?

Well, you can buy the entire season on DVD from Amazon or something. They haven't released the second one on DVD though :(

yes they are; why I purchase via the internet instead. it is much more cheap and easy for me, and no worrying about those loose disks in your home lol.

omg yes! Internet TV is like the best thing evereverever!!!

amazon's service is definitely my favorite. the one-click thing is more than awesome. i've bought so many TV shows it isn't even funny :p

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...