Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Stefannna
    Newest Member
    Stefannna

• No registered users viewing this page.

Checkmark for guaranteed SR = WR

So a lot of the times I'll see someone claim WR when it's just the best time on this website. I was wondering if it's a possibility to add a Checkmark as a guarantee that every site record is actually a World Record as well.

I reckon this can be added to most popular games, and would easily clear up which games aren't fully on the site, or if they just have a small community.

To verify the checkmarks it should probably be a request by the mod team of a game, verified by the staff of this website. At least, that's just a guess of how this can be done I suppose

5 hours ago, nhungthientai said:

So a lot of the times I'll see someone claim WR when it's just the best time on this website. I was wondering if it's a possibility to add a Checkmark as a guarantee that every site record is actually a World Record as well.

I reckon this can be added to most popular games, and would easily clear up which games aren't fully on the site, or if they just have a small community.

To verify the checkmarks it should probably be a request by the mod team of a game, verified by the staff of this website. At least, that's just a guess of how this can be done I suppose

I've approved your post for now but I actually have no idea what you are on about ? Claiming a World Record in what exactly?

33 minutes ago, pinnit2015 said:

My dog barked at me and i understood her more?

Oh yeah? Well, I look at myself in the mirror and I'd say "heeey...don't I know you?" ?

But I don't know what the poster is talking about though... :p

2 hours ago, Fiekie247 said:

Im am really confused as well... Still trying to figure it out.

I guess what the poster was referring to is at certain website, there may be a notification (or advert) of a World Record win in a game, by some unknown player, or not. Well, is the win real? Who knows right? It may be a win from one of the streamers...and I don't trust those huge-betting streamers at all! :p

Anyway, Askgamblers DO NOT NEED to advertise such things...World Record Win, Site Record Win, Whatever Else Win...we have our Mega Wins and that's more than enough...for me anyway! :lol:

If anyone is looking for legit World Records, then look up Guinness, hehehe.

3 hours ago, Afi4wins said:

I guess what the poster was referring to is at certain website, there may be a notification (or advert) of a World Record win in a game, by some unknown player, or not. Well, is the win real? Who knows right? It may be a win from one of the streamers...and I don't trust those huge-betting streamers at all! :p

Anyway, Askgamblers DO NOT NEED to advertise such things...World Record Win, Site Record Win, Whatever Else Win...we have our Mega Wins and that's more than enough...for me anyway! :lol:

If anyone is looking for legit World Records, then look up Guinness, hehehe.

Still have no idea what the OP is on about and doubt very much we will get a reply now but of course any attempt to advertise will be blocked ..