Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Fontenotcassey
    Newest Member
    Fontenotcassey

• No registered users viewing this page.

Max Quest: Wrath of Ra - What are your thoughts?

Hey guys and girls

So I have a game for you all to try, in real or fun it's up to you. It's Betsoft's new Max Quest: Wrath of Ra Slot. It an RNG-based game and the first ever multiplayer game of it's kind where you will play with up to 6 other players in a room of your choice.

There's no reels instead you'll be taking on a shooting experience and your shots will replace the usual wagers. The full slot review is live so just click the link above to read more about it.

I was just interested what you guys think of this and is it something that interests you? I have my own opinion but I'll leave it until we get some of yours.

A shooting game? With guns? Or like a role playing game? I used to love RPGs when I was younger, but nowadays, I'd prefer playing real games, whatever that may be.

Anyway, if it's Betsoft, I'm not excited...I know how their games tend to play and pay...never never good...except for a very few...but that too only on very few occasions.

Sorry my dear, I may try it later, I may not...but for now, I'll pass.  :p

A shooting game? With guns? Or like a role playing game? I used to love RPGs when I was younger, but nowadays, I'd prefer playing real games, whatever that may be.

Anyway, if it's Betsoft, I'm not excited...I know how their games tend to play and pay...never never good...except for a very few...but that too only on very few occasions.

Sorry my dear, I may try it later, I may not...but for now, I'll pass.  :p

Yep, a shooting game. with guns and weapons. It is a RPG. A confusing one at that :p

Wasn't there another game with similar title by Microgaming a few years ago?... Max Damage or something... :o

If so and the game you've been asking for is similar, well, won't be surprised if it turns out as a total waste of time. :p

Hmm..I do remember a Max Damage game actually but can't remember enough about it. The reason why I asked about this game is because I just think Betsoft have gone one step too far with this one. It's actually mind boggling, even figuring out how to actually place a bet in it let alone playing it. Wondered whether it was just me not getting it or if others shared the same opinion.