Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Mk1989
    Newest Member
    Mk1989

• No registered users viewing this page.

Okay so I'll roll with the figures I have so we can get this drawn

Afi - you have 38 uploaded screenshots for Ramses Treasure (there's 39 but -1 for game review)

Afi - 55 screenshots (39 bonus entries) = 94 entries

Bigdh88 - 20 screenshots (20 bonus entries) = 40 entries

Fiekie - 12 screenshots (8 bonus entries) = 20 entries

Total screenshots = 87

Total entries = 154

.....And the winners are (Prize pot $50 x2 winners)

1st Place - $30 - AFI4WINS

2nd Place $20 - FIEKIE247

Sorry Bigdk88.

No entires into the losers raffle this month.

Details of the draw can be found here https://app.randompicker.com/protocol/526475x81936

attachicon.gifmay gotm.PNG

Glad to have won something...

Thought was 3 winners, but not 100 screenshots yet, bonus entries exceed 100 entries.

Congratulations AFI

Sharon my dear...there should be 3 winners...total entries is over 100 entries.

I think you need to do a redraw my dear! 

(Added) Or Bigdk gets the third prize of $20.  :p

Glad to have won something...

Thought was 3 winners, but not 100 screenshots yet, bonus entries exceed 100 entries.

Congratulations AFI

Thank you mate...and congrats to you too...and to Bigdk coming soon too.  ^_^

Nope sorry guys we have to collect over 100 actual screenshots for the prize pot to be $100. The bonus entries are purely to increase peoples chances of winning.

Oh...this is a new rule I guess...not like before?  :huh:

If so, then no problem...but I would like to use Finn And The Swirly Spin again for June's GOTM - my choice of game - to break that 100 screenshots barrier. Hehehe.  ^_^

(Added in)

The last time I used Finn for GOTM was back in January this year, so I hope it will be okay to reuse it back. 

Oh...this is a new rule I guess...not like before?  :huh:

If so, then no problem...but I would like to use Finn And The Swirly Spin again for June's GOTM - my choice of game - to break that 100 screenshots barrier. Hehehe.  ^_^

(Added in)

The last time I used Finn for GOTM was back in January this year, so I hope it will be okay to reuse it back. 

Nope not a new rule it's been the same rule from the start. Every time the pot has been $100 we have collected 100 screenshots and last month I think it was we didn't collect 100 so again the pot was reduced.

I also completely forgot to tell you all the games for June. My memory is bad enough as it is and I have baby brain - not a good combination. Here they are guys:

Hugo Goal

Lost Relics

Diamond Mine

You can all pick 1 game of your choice for double entries alongside the 2 usual games you're allowed too. Let's get 100 screenshots this month guys.

I have a question for you my dear...one which you haven't answered yet the last time I asked about it (last week)...

Can I use Finn And The Swirly Spin game this month? The last time I used it was in January.

If can, I won't use it as my double entry game...to give others a fair chance...  :D

I have a question for you my dear...one which you haven't answered yet the last time I asked about it (last week)...

Can I use Finn And The Swirly Spin game this month? The last time I used it was in January.

If can, I won't use it as my double entry game...to give others a fair chance...  :D

Sorry Afi for not answering. Yes you can!

• 2 weeks later...

Over the months, I have already collected well over 200 screenshots on Finn...minus a lot more which I purposely didn't want to take, simply because there's already way too many! Hehehe.  :D

Anyway, for June's contest, I've decided to post screenshots of 70x and above wins only, to reduce the total number. I'm going to start uploading now...will see how many that comes to...  ^_^

If its just the 2 of us, how would the $100 be split?

Now that is the 'not good' part of the prizes, I'm afraid!  :(

If there are only 2 participants, only the $30 and $20 prizes would be awarded, same prizes as for 50-99 screenshots submitted.

If only the $100 pool prize can be shared out by the 2 participants - that would be an even greater incentive, right?

So Sharon darling...would this be possible at all...pleeeeeeease?  :D