Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Debgames
    Newest Member
    Debgames

• No registered users viewing this page.

Problems with karamba paying out winnings

Sareylou

I joined karamba approximately 3 months ago. I didn't win nothing on 1st few deposits. I did win a few times but the money just kept in account and rolled it to win some more and didn't.. During this time I updated my account to club Lloyds and not current aaccount that I started with. Using my new card I deposited x2 £25 I then won a few times taking balance to over 800 I then withdrew 600 180 and 50 I sent all documents asked for. That was on 8th Dec it's now the 14th and it still saying pending. So i messaged the live chat. I was told I had to prove the old bank card which I no longer have since new one issued. Can anyone help me here. Many thanks Sarah.

Edited by cocopop3011
Admin Edit: Topic moved to suitable location

I joined karamba approximately 3 months ago. I didn't win nothing on 1st few deposits. I did win a few times but the money just kept in account and rolled it to win some more and didn't.. During this time I updated my account to club Lloyds and not current aaccount that I started with. Using my new card I deposited x2 £25 I then won a few times taking balance to over 800 I then withdrew 600 180 and 50 I sent all documents asked for. That was on 8th Dec it's now the 14th and it still saying pending. So i messaged the live chat. I was told I had to prove the old bank card which I no longer have since new one issued. Can anyone help me here. Many thanks Sarah.

Aha! This again!

We recently discussed this already in the forum. What you'll need to do is contact your bank, preferably go into your local branch and get a letter of them saying the card is no longer valid. Send the letter over to support and everything should be okay. It's not just Karamba just do this it's just one of those things that happen to the best of us. 

I trust you're able to go in to your local branch?