Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Johnantrim11
    Newest Member
    Johnantrim11

• No registered users viewing this page.

SOLAR ECLIPSE (LIVE COVERAGE)

MacdoniS

Yep, truly incredible!! Thanks for sharing Mac.

A better way to understand nature. It's so majestic also do you noticed that animals acts strange like on my location birds are chirping like crazy! Animals acts strange, dunno why!? Maybe, they're confused or something? :blink:                                       

Watch out people...the moon is on fire...and it's going to crash into Earth and cause an apocalypse...  :rolleyes:

What a beautiful rare sight to see...a total eclipse of the sun...

Thanks a lot for this link mate!  :good:

People who witnessed this frequent total solar eclipse where all "shock" and amazed by what they saw. They're all astound that this can be happen and I was like a children watching a magnificent view for the first time. I observed that people who watched the solar eclipse earlier where enlightened to the fact that we're all the same and we're just humans after all. 

Unlike this man watching the total solar eclipse for the first time without the filter eye glasses. The picture says it all...  :shok: 

104664803-RTS1CPFG-trump-eclipse.530x298

A better way to understand nature. It's so majestic also do you noticed that animals acts strange like on my location birds are chirping like crazy! Animals acts strange, dunno why!? Maybe, they're confused or something? :blink:                                       

Yep, animals are not as smart as us humans, so a sudden fall of darkness is frightening to them...

it's totally unexpected in the daytime...and inexplicable to them...like it's Doomsday!  :p

Animals reactions are instinctive...which is very useful to us to know!

When your pet suddenly start going crazy over 'nothing'...for example...

you can be sure that 'something unseen' is happening...like a ghost or something! :p

Animals behave similarly in the presence of aliens too! :D

People who witnessed this frequent total solar eclipse where all "shock" and amazed by what they saw. They're all astound that this can be happen and I was like a children watching a magnificent view for the first time. I observed that people who watched the solar eclipse earlier where enlightened to the fact that we're all the same and we're just humans after all. 

Unlike this man watching the total solar eclipse for the first time without the filter eye glasses. The picture says it all...  :shok: 

104664803-RTS1CPFG-trump-eclipse.530x298

Yep...that's him alright...without the 'tr' but with a 'd'...hahaha.  :lol:

Yep, animals are not as smart as us humans, so a sudden fall of darkness is frightening to them...

it's totally unexpected in the daytime...and inexplicable to them...like it's Doomsday!  :p

Animals reactions are instinctive...which is very useful to us to know!

When your pet suddenly start going crazy over 'nothing'...for example...

you can be sure that 'something unseen' is happening...like a ghost or something! :p

Animals behave similarly in the presence of aliens too! :D

OH MY! 

That's why I have some cats in case you know... uhm, when something will get you just throw your little furry friends to it. Hehehehe!

OH MY! 

That's why I have some cats in case you know... uhm, when something will get you just throw your little furry friends to it. Hehehehe!

Have any of your cats ever start running here, there and everywhere very speedily...as if they are chasing something?

Well, know that your cat is chasing something that you cannot see!  :D

Have any of your cats ever start running here, there and everywhere very speedily...as if they are chasing something?

Well, know that your cat is chasing something that you cannot see!  :D

Yes, they're chasing unseen ghostly cotton balls in 3 am graveyard time! Creepy, weird animals!