Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Pajgany69
    Newest Member
    Pajgany69

• No registered users viewing this page.

Would you like to have super power to win in a game?

amoser

Hello guys! I have a question that sounds pretty interesting, at least to me. Would you like to have super power to win in a game? Which one? Personally, I'd like to have something like X-ray vision to see the opponents' cards.

Well well Amoser, that sounds kinda cheating, don't you think? What's the fun of playing game if you're able to see opponent's hand(s)? I think you would be get bored after a few games. Stick to the unknown!

What kind of 'super power' would I like to win in a game?  :huh:

That's very simple...I would like a magic finger that adds the digit '0' each time I point my finger at my credit balance!!!

A couple of 'point's at my balance and voila...$2 becomes $200...or $2000...for me to carry on playing! WHOOPIEEE!!!  :lol:

That's very simple...I would like a magic finger that adds the digit '0' each time I point my finger at my credit balance!!!

A couple of 'point's at my balance and voila...$2 becomes $200...or $2000...for me to carry on playing! WHOOPIEEE!!!  :lol:

I wonder which finger? :p

You are so funny Afi :) I will join you on this one, let me say, I would like to have super power and make 3000 euros available for my sessions so I can place bets like 3 to 5 euros :p

If I have to keep it realistic, I would probably go with the power to know when to quit playing and get out of the game. That would save me thousands and hundreds of waste hours spinning and losing... ;)

Well mate...if a realistic super power is what you're thinking of...then I would definitely want to know exactly when a big jackpot is just about to hit...then I'll quickly play with the max bet to win that jackpot! How's that for a realistic super power, eh?!  ^_^

But where 'fun' super power goes...I'll stick with my 'zero-digit-making' magic finger! I can then play on and on and on...without having to deposit any more money.  :lol:

You are so funny Afi :) I will join you on this one, let me say, I would like to have super power and make 3000 euros available for my sessions so I can place bets like 3 to 5 euros :p

You are more than welcome to come aboard my ship, darling! ^_^

Better still, wait until I hit the big jackpot...then you can come aboard my super luxury Cruiser!!!  :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Hello amoser and welcome to AG.

Yes, I wish to have super power... buut that would be called strategy as you referring to win the games.

The only super power on my mind is extreme luck every time you start spinning. That's all. And I don't think there is players out there who wish not to win. :)

I absolutely agree with you. All need lucky in any game. And once more little thing. Sometime we need super power to stop and leave the game in time...