Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    MakingBank
    Newest Member
    MakingBank

• No registered users viewing this page.

Autospin vs Manual spin

drskin

so a question that always bugs my mind.... I usually get in a game see my bankroll adjust my bet so even if i land with 0 wins I wont get broke put a few hundren spins on auto pilot light up a smoke and just watch it "whip" nah nah.... when I am on a loosing  spree i start to manual spin the reels. sometimes even with a few spins I land a bonus or scatter or something that i didnt even get with 200 spins. On the other hand on auto i could lets say go to the bathroom and return and see my bankroll 10 times bigger thah i left it. so the delema starts every time i get into a game... manual spin or auto spin??? I would like to hear what everyone else thinks

so a question that always bugs my mind.... I usually get in a game see my bankroll adjust my bet so even if i land with 0 wins I wont get broke put a few hundren spins on auto pilot light up a smoke and just watch it "whip" nah nah.... when I am on a loosing  spree i start to manual spin the reels. sometimes even with a few spins I land a bonus or scatter or something that i didnt even get with 200 spins. On the other hand on auto i could lets say go to the bathroom and return and see my bankroll 10 times bigger thah i left it. so the delema starts every time i get into a game... manual spin or auto spin??? I would like to hear what everyone else thinks

Well for me this question is easy - I'm afraid it's autospin about 80% of the time for me since I just don't have the time for manual spin. However if you were to ask me this question let's say 2-3 years ago it would have been manual 90% autospin 10%.

I can't say I've noticed a difference though on whether I win or lose between the two spins, but my method of play purely comes down to the time I have when I'm playing.