Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Rockhead7769
    Newest Member
    Rockhead7769

• No registered users viewing this page.

MG Q & A (IR, TSII)

sorenjo

I think perhaps you have just been unlucky cocopop as I have seen it trigger quite a lot, when I first started playing the game I got so excited whenever the reels started spinning a little weirdly and most of the time it just turned out to be lag in my internet connection ! Then when it did actually trigger I was almost always totally underwhelmed by the payout and now I just groan whenever I see it kicking in as I just know it will be rubbish :(

I think perhaps you have just been unlucky cocopop as I have seen it trigger quite a lot, when I first started playing the game I got so excited whenever the reels started spinning a little weirdly and most of the time it just turned out to be lag in my internet connection ! Then when it did actually trigger I was almost always totally underwhelmed by the payout and now I just groan whenever I see it kicking in as I just know it will be rubbish :(

Maybe I have been unlucky but I could probably count how many times I had the trigger featured on one hand.  ;)

I wonder why that is, that TS2 gives three or more reels so infrequently? It's not like three reels is a *guarantee* of a huge win, 1/3/5, 1/4/5, 1/2/5, lots of combinations can result in nothing more than just a three of a kind anyway... and IR seems to like giving those "unlucky" three reelers quite a lot so why not TS2?

I believe the answer of your question is quite prosaic actually ... In my humble opinion, the Microgaming software engineers just made some mistakes with the implementation of the WildStorm feature within the Thunderstruck II game play and it looks somehow unbalanced. It comes either very rare or couple of times in a row within just 50 to 100 spins, it's also paying absolute ***** most of the time and last but not least important is the fact that 5-reel features are not just rare, but literally impossible cause I don't have memories seeing a real screenshot for such a feature yet... With Immortal Romance the changes made to the special feature Wild Desire are already clearly visible and that is why there are so many winner screenshots of great 2, 3, 4 and even 5 reel features. ;)