Notifications
Login
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Brittaniereiter
    Newest Member
    Brittaniereiter

• No registered users viewing this page.

Here's to hoping Ruby Fortune Pays Out! [Paid in full]

Your luck is running AMAZING for now Paul! Hope it lasts forever!  :good:

Hmm...better make that 'lasts for longer'...

or else my darling Taylor Swift would get very upset!

She always insists that NOTHING LASTS FOREVER!  :D

And I just knew that big win on Lost Vegas must have come from the Zombies free spins!  ^_^

And I just knew that big win on Lost Vegas must have come from the Zombies free spins!  ^_^

Appreciate your kind words... But hang-on, you just said you didn't think it was possible until I posted a screen shot and now it is possible?....

So what is possible and what is not.....If you think it is impossible, you will never be with Taylor.... But if you see it being done then you can do it to?  

As the old saying goes, don't be a sheep, be the shepherd, or the lion, or the wolf.....  I'm sure it was just a random comment, maybe I looked a little too deep into it cause I just blew $7K and I'm the  :wacko: !

Appreciate your kind words... But hang-on, you just said you didn't think it was possible until I posted a screen shot and now it is possible?....

So what is possible and what is not.....If you think it is impossible, you will never be with Taylor.... But if you see it being done then you can do it to?  

As the old saying goes, don't be a sheep, be the shepherd, or the lion, or the wolf.....  I'm sure it was just a random comment, maybe I looked a little too deep into it cause I just blew $7K and I'm the  :wacko: !

Well mate, in my game review, I did say that big wins are possible in the Zombies mode free spins, because it is possible to get up to 4 Wild Reels at a time, which doesn't exist at all in the Survivors' mode. You did get almost 3 full Wild Reels in your game, which gave you that big win, One more Wild Reel and that win would have been much more awesome!

Nonetheless, I'm always looking into the practical side of things, and my belief is that it would be almost impossible to get 4 full Wild Reels at a time, but it will happen one day, for only one lucky player, because that win would be a once-in-lifetime win!  ^_^

Being pragmatic, I don't go chasing after once-in-a-lifetime wins. If it comes to me, I'll jump up and down like a monkey with its tail on fire. If it doesn't come, I haven't been chasing it anyway.  :p

Sweet.  That is so awesome, thanks Afi,   I almost got the most I could have gotten.   pretty happy with that..........with regards to "doing what works best", you should always chase the once in a lifetime.  You have only one lifetime, so chase them all.  If you sit and wait you just get what is given to you and you will get old and die.  fact.

Sweet.  That is so awesome, thanks Afi,   I almost got the most I could have gotten.   pretty happy with that..........with regards to "doing what works best", you should always chase the once in a lifetime.  You have only one lifetime, so chase them all.  If you sit and wait you just get what is given to you and you will get old and die.  fact.

Hahahaha. Yes, in a way, that is true!  ^_^

But I've done the chasings after all these years, without getting any success, except for negative responses and outcomes, so it's high time for me to just relax, sit back and enjoy whatever I can get.  ^_^

Those who can still afford it, can do the chasing. Not for me anymore. I've been burnt to ashes before and I'm not about to be burnt again.  :D

Sure thing.  Deposited $100 increments back in September up to a total of $600.  No win.

October - again, $100 deposits up to a total of $500 for the night and on the last $100 got a massive win on Lost Vegas.  Betting $3.00/spin got the free spins and won $1977.20

From there I was just having a great deal of fun.  The way I saw it was that last $100 I put in was going to disappear anyway so after winnings from Lost Vegas I upped the bet.  

I was now playing Bread da Bank Again @ $4.50/spin and Golden Era @ $15.00/spin - I had nothing to loose except what was my last $100 anyway.  

From there:

Golden Era $15/spin, free spins; $1425

(Still playing Lost Vegas in the background at $3.00/spin)

Golden Era $15/spin various wins, $660/770/960/550/1045

Break da Bank nothing still.....

Then I was getting tired, I was on around $4k at the time and I thought I'll just take it back to $2k and go to bed (had to work the next day and was having such a good time, it was already 1am by now).

I upped the bets.

Break da Bank $18/spin....win $2,654/$1,010 almost instantly.  was still playing Golden Era @ $15 and Lost Vegas now at $8.40.  I had to go to bed so I upped Golden Era to $60/spin and won $5,780.  

Pretty excited now.

Supe it Up @ $12.50 wins $2006.

Break Away @ $35.00 wins $1050

I just want to go to BED!!!!!!

Betting huge amounts now as I never thought of it as real money, I deposited just to have some fun.

Break Away $35/spin wins $3,395.40

All in all withdraw $17,500 at this point and had around $4k still in the account.  Absolutely crazy night.  Just every slot I went on I was betting between $12.50/$60/spin cause I had nothing to loose and they just kept pulling up the free spins.  Reel Spin:  $6K the next day.  

It was just a massive run.... I got lucky, massively lucky.  Almost every single game I loaded gave me the free spins.... I even put on Sun Tide, a massive dollar smuggler from me back in september at something like $45/spin and bang, free spins, $4K....It was just one of those nights I couldn't loose.

Above figures are taken from the "my account" option in Ruby Fortune under game history so it's pretty accurate as I scrolled through to give you this info,

Rgds

Paul

Must admit that's one of the craziest sessions I have ever heard of! Amazing, simply amazing! :o 

Congrats on both your old and new super mega lucky sessions and keep them coming! :good:

But... Know when to stop, cause it won't last forever mate. You have won a massive amount of money, now try to not give it back. ;)