Jump to content
icon Ag awards
icon
Notifications
Login
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

Recommended Posts

Posted

I had previously complained to the company about deposit limits as my limit was only 500 monthly but they said I won so I was able to deposits more. 
it was recently I read they had been fined for failures and time spent over 8. Hours non stop on max amount spin 3-5 pounds 

Do I have a positive position to get a refund for this?

any advice much appreciated 

Next case William hill I got a bonus buy 150 for 300 say but managed to win over 20000 I reached the target for bonus requirements but it just cancelled my balance and left with 2000 is this allowed, this is 3/4 years ago, 

 

thank u 

Posted

@KL9933 If you had taken a bonus with your deposit, then bonus buying would certainly breach the max bet ruling!

18K in 3 hours? WOW! With that kind of spending, any casino would suspect that you have a gambling problem, if not addiction!

Did you write in to the casino explaining your true situation?

Posted
31 minutes ago, KL9933 said:

I had previously complained to the company about deposit limits as my limit was only 500 monthly but they said I won so I was able to deposits more. 
it was recently I read they had been fined for failures and time spent over 8. Hours non stop on max amount spin 3-5 pounds 

Do I have a positive position to get a refund for this?

any advice much appreciated 

Next case William hill I got a bonus buy 150 for 300 say but managed to win over 20000 I reached the target for bonus requirements but it just cancelled my balance and left with 2000 is this allowed, this is 3/4 years ago, 

 

thank u 

Did you take a deposit bonus? 

What were the terms and conditions of this? Since this happened 3to 4 years ago we need to see the email of the promotion otherwise we cant help. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
  • Create New...