Hellenn3468 Posted 4 hours ago Posted 4 hours ago Hi everyone, I’m looking for some information and personal experiences regarding Winpeach com I recently won a substantial amount of money on the site, but before I proceed with a withdrawal, I’m feeling a little skeptical and would really like to know whether anyone here has used this casino and, especially, whether anyone has successfully withdrawn a large amount from it. According to their website, Winpeach is operated by Famagousta B.V., registered in Curaçao (registration number 152449), with Fodenmacko Trading Co. Limited in Cyprus acting as the payment agent. Has anyone here had any experience with Winpeach? Have you successfully deposited and withdrawn from them? Have you received large winnings from them? How long did your withdrawal take? Did you encounter any issues with verification or payment? I’m not necessarily looking for negative comments — I’d simply appreciate honest experiences, both positive and negative, before I make any decisions regarding my winnings. Thank you in advance to anyone who can share some information! Afi4wins 1 Quote
Afi4wins Posted 3 hours ago Posted 3 hours ago @Hellenn3468 Hi there and welcome to the forum. Unfortunately, Winpeach Casino is not listed at Askgamblers, but I hope someone in this forum could give their comments and/or suggestions. Quote
Blackjax Posted 3 hours ago Posted 3 hours ago @Hellenn3468 what does the casino look like? If it looks like the one I have posted below then its a scam. I hope you haven't deposited any money to receive your winnings. Quote
Blackjax Posted 3 hours ago Posted 3 hours ago Famgousta bv doesn't own any casino named Winpeach. Quote
Afi4wins Posted 3 hours ago Posted 3 hours ago AI response to Winpeach Casino: Based on your search for winpeach casino, there is no major online or physical casino officially operating under that exact merged name. Instead, your query most likely points to one of the following closely related digital gaming platforms or slot experiences: Quote
Hellenn3468 Posted 2 hours ago Author Posted 2 hours ago Yep, that’s the site. I knew it was too good to be true Blackjax 1 Quote
Blackjax Posted 17 minutes ago Posted 17 minutes ago If you have a doubt regarding any casino you can always come here for advice. Stay safe. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.