TobyCalder Posted Thursday at 09:40 AM Posted Thursday at 09:40 AM I swear other players always seem to find the interesting games before I do Whatโs the best game someone here has recommended to you recently? Drop the name below! Afi4wins 1 Quote
Afi4wins Posted Thursday at 11:47 AM Posted Thursday at 11:47 AM 2 hours ago, TobyCalder said: I swear other players always seem to find the interesting games before I do Whatโs the best game someone here has recommended to you recently? Drop the name below! @TobyCalderย Hi there and welcome to the forum. If there's 100 game titles listed here as per your request, will you be testing out each one of them...or you're just curious?ย Quote
Blackjax Posted Thursday at 11:59 AM Posted Thursday at 11:59 AM 2 hours ago, TobyCalder said: I swear other players always seem to find the interesting games before I do Whatโs the best game someone here has recommended to you recently? Drop the name below! Star clusters megaways by btg.ย Aztec Bonanza, chance x machine, power of merlin megaways by Pragmatic.ย Rise of olympus extreme, golden ticket 2 by playngo.ย Jesters bells Bonanza by booming games Wild clusters, potion of spells and gangsterz by bgaming.ย Try these out and if you like them then let me know. I will add more.ย Quote
TobyCalder Posted 6 hours ago Author Posted 6 hours ago On 10/1/2026 at 5:17 PM, Afi4wins said: @TobyCalderย Hi there and welcome to the forum. If there's 100 game titles listed here as per your request, will you be testing out each one of them...or you're just curious?ย Iโm definitely not saying Iโll test all 100โฆ but now that youโve challenged me, I kinda feel obligated. Afi4wins 1 Quote
TobyCalder Posted 6 hours ago Author Posted 6 hours ago On 10/1/2026 at 5:29 PM, Blackjax said: Star clusters megaways by btg.ย Aztec Bonanza, chance x machine, power of merlin megaways by Pragmatic.ย Rise of olympus extreme, golden ticket 2 by playngo.ย Jesters bells Bonanza by booming games Wild clusters, potion of spells and gangsterz by bgaming.ย Try these out and if you like them then let me know. I will add more.ย Damn, you didnโt just recommend a gameโฆ you dropped the whole menu! Iโll start with a few and see which ones hook me first. Thanks for the list! Blackjax 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.