Mastafu Posted 14 hours ago Posted 14 hours ago Despite all the documents, I have not received any payout, I have submitted all the documents and am constantly being held up. Everything is checked, only the account has to be approved, which was requested separately at the very end. No payout for a month. Afi4wins 1 Quote
Afi4wins Posted 13 hours ago Posted 13 hours ago @Mastafu Hi there and welcome to the forum. Did the casino gave any reasons for the delay? Quote
Mastafu Posted 10 hours ago Author Posted 10 hours ago 2 hours ago, Afi4wins said: @Mastafu Hi there and welcome to the forum. Did the casino gave any reasons for the delay? No, they keep saying we have a lot to do and it takes longer. I've been playing there for a while and I'm actually already verified oj I understand that the account needs to be checked again, but over a week for an account is ridiculous Quote
Afi4wins Posted 4 hours ago Posted 4 hours ago 6 hours ago, Mastafu said: No, they keep saying we have a lot to do and it takes longer. I've been playing there for a while and I'm actually already verified oj I understand that the account needs to be checked again, but over a week for an account is ridiculous This can often stretch to 2 or 3 months, depending on the casino and its workload traffic, so just give it some more time and see what happens next. Keep us updated please. Quote
Blackjax Posted 4 hours ago Posted 4 hours ago This casino has a habit of delaying payments. Good thing is that they cooperate in resolution of complaints. I suggest file a complaint and hopefully things get sorted out quick. Quote
cocopop3011 Posted 2 hours ago Posted 2 hours ago @Mastafu how much did you cashout ? If it’s a large withdrawal and your first it can take much longer. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.