Mastafu Posted 4 hours ago Posted 4 hours ago Despite all the documents, I have not received any payout, I have submitted all the documents and am constantly being held up. Everything is checked, only the account has to be approved, which was requested separately at the very end. No payout for a month. Afi4wins 1 Quote
Afi4wins Posted 3 hours ago Posted 3 hours ago @Mastafu Hi there and welcome to the forum. Did the casino gave any reasons for the delay? Quote
Mastafu Posted 54 minutes ago Author Posted 54 minutes ago 2 hours ago, Afi4wins said: @Mastafu Hi there and welcome to the forum. Did the casino gave any reasons for the delay? No, they keep saying we have a lot to do and it takes longer. I've been playing there for a while and I'm actually already verified oj I understand that the account needs to be checked again, but over a week for an account is ridiculous Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.