Jump to content
icon Ag awards
icon
Notifications
Login
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

Recommended Posts

Posted

@cocopop3011

I think it is perfectly reasonable to expect that when important issues regarding a complaint are being discussed here on the AskGamblers forum, someone from the Complaints Team might actually take a look at the discussion and review the situation.

If the evidence provided to AskGamblers is the same as the evidence that was provided to Casino Guru, then surely it is reasonable for me to expect that the case should be reviewed again. I genuinely do not understand why this point seems so difficult to understand.

I am not expecting AskGamblers to enter into any kind of legal dispute with SpinHub Casino. I am fully aware that AskGamblers acts as a mediator.

However, if potentially false or technically impossible evidence is accepted without proper verification, and this may not only mislead me but also other players who rely on the outcome of these complaints, then surely I am entitled to question that.

So, is it really not possible for someone from the Complaints Team to get in touch with cocopop3011, briefly discuss the case, and verify whether the evidence provided to AskGamblers is in fact the same evidence that was reviewed by Casino Guru?

That is all I am asking for.

Posted
19 hours ago, Blackjax said:

@Saint90 I know you are not going to like this but why dont you give them an offer? Tell them you are ready for a settlement and will not mind €5000. If it works then its worth something than nothing. Consider this. 

I would actually accept this. But there is no way the casino is going to give me anything. They are constantly ignoring me and are obviously lying here in order to avoid paying out any winnings at all.

Posted
19 minutes ago, Saint90 said:

I would actually accept this. But there is no way the casino is going to give me anything. They are constantly ignoring me and are obviously lying here in order to avoid paying out any winnings at all.

Please try first. What if it works?

Posted
4 hours ago, Saint90 said:

@cocopop3011

I think it is perfectly reasonable to expect that when important issues regarding a complaint are being discussed here on the AskGamblers forum, someone from the Complaints Team might actually take a look at the discussion and review the situation.

If the evidence provided to AskGamblers is the same as the evidence that was provided to Casino Guru, then surely it is reasonable for me to expect that the case should be reviewed again. I genuinely do not understand why this point seems so difficult to understand.

I am not expecting AskGamblers to enter into any kind of legal dispute with SpinHub Casino. I am fully aware that AskGamblers acts as a mediator.

However, if potentially false or technically impossible evidence is accepted without proper verification, and this may not only mislead me but also other players who rely on the outcome of these complaints, then surely I am entitled to question that.

So, is it really not possible for someone from the Complaints Team to get in touch with cocopop3011, briefly discuss the case, and verify whether the evidence provided to AskGamblers is in fact the same evidence that was reviewed by Casino Guru?

That is all I am asking for.

You don’t need anyone from the complaints team to because I am already in touch with you. I have already spoke to complaints and there is nothing further for us to say - we have already offered you be best advice moving forward. 

Posted

@cocopop3011

Okay, and if you are in contact with the AskGamblers Complaint Team, could you please let me know whether the evidence they received is the same evidence that Matej said he received from the casino in the Casino Guru complaint?

I mean, if it is the same evidence, then I already know what it contains anyway, so I don't see how confirming that would breach anything. If the evidence is different, you can simply tell me that it is different.

Because if it is indeed the same evidence, then I honestly don't understand all this back and forth.

Posted
2 hours ago, Saint90 said:

@cocopop3011

Okay, and if you are in contact with the AskGamblers Complaint Team, could you please let me know whether the evidence they received is the same evidence that Matej said he received from the casino in the Casino Guru complaint?

I mean, if it is the same evidence, then I already know what it contains anyway, so I don't see how confirming that would breach anything. If the evidence is different, you can simply tell me that it is different.

Because if it is indeed the same evidence, then I honestly don't understand all this back and forth.

We wouldn’t know that. It’s confidential what evidence casino guru have and likewise we can’t share ours. 

Posted

@cocopop3011

Since you are completely standing your ground and insisting that no mistake was made, I can only assume that you received different evidence from the casino.

Because there are really only two possibilities:

Either you received the same evidence as Casino Guru — in which case I genuinely cannot understand your reaction here at all, because it makes absolutely no sense.

Or you received different evidence — but then the obvious question is why the casino submitted two different sets of evidence in the first place.

Either way, something clearly does not add up.

But if there is no willingness to look into this any further, I will accept that and know what to expect in the future. I also hope everyone reading this can draw their own conclusions.

Thank you.

Posted
6 hours ago, Saint90 said:

Since you are completely standing your ground and insisting that no mistake was made, I can only assume that you received different evidence from the casino.

You’re absolutely made up this scenario in your head! I have never once said no mistake was made - I told you I have not seen the evidence. You can assume anything you like but we look for facts here not assumptions. You can assume the evidence was difference but the FACT is I do not know. We do not liaise with Casino Guru regarding complaints and evidence. How hard is this for you to understand? 

Posted
6 hours ago, Saint90 said:

Either you received the same evidence as Casino Guru — in which case I genuinely cannot understand your reaction here at all, because it makes absolutely no sense.

Or you received different evidence — but then the obvious question is why the casino submitted two different sets of evidence in the first place.

Like I said - we do NOT chase other complaint services to see what evidence they received. We are AskGamblers not Casino Guru and we do NOT interfere with each others complaints. It’s very Very Simple to understand. 

Posted

@cocopop3011

I didn’t realize you hadn’t seen the evidence yourself — I must have missed that, sorry. I assumed you had, since you’re in contact with the Complaints Team.

But that still doesn’t change my point. Either AskGamblers received the same evidence as Casino Guru — and I’ve already explained several times what was shown there and why it doesn’t make sense — or they received different evidence.

If the evidence is different, then that raises another obvious question: why would the casino submit different evidence to two different mediators regarding the same case?

And just to be clear, I’m not asking you or the Complaints Team to tell me whether the evidence is the same or what exactly it contains. You don’t need to disclose that to me. But logically, it has to be one of those two possibilities, and in either case there are still obvious questions that remain unanswered.

I don’t think it’s unfair or unreasonable to ask the Complaints Team about that. I’m not asking for anything beyond the scope of AskGamblers. I simply know what evidence was submitted to Casino Guru and what the accusation against me is, so I hoped this could at least be clarified internally.

If I’m misunderstanding something again here, then honestly, I don’t know what to think anymore. From my perspective, the logic behind what I’m saying seems pretty clear, and I genuinely don’t feel like I’m being unreasonable here.

Posted
9 hours ago, Saint90 said:

But that still doesn’t change my point. Either AskGamblers received the same evidence as Casino Guru — and I’ve already explained several times what was shown there and why it doesn’t make sense — or they received different evidence.

If the evidence is different, then that raises another obvious question: why would the casino submit different evidence to two different mediators regarding the same case?

And just to be clear, I’m not asking you or the Complaints Team to tell me whether the evidence is the same or what exactly it contains. You don’t need to disclose that to me. But logically, it has to be one of those two possibilities, and in either case there are still obvious questions that remain unanswered.

But again you are misunderstanding.  There’s nothing to disclose to you because we do not know what evidence CasinoGuru received. It has nothing to do with us what they received. So your question will always remain unanswered and unfortunately neither I or the complaints team can help you there. 

Posted

Screenshot2026-10-04124531.thumb.png.45500e07796334aee141fc81a8d6985d.pngssss.thumb.png.b6a9c2489a121f1255d0479f199c44de.png

I honestly don’t understand this response. I have explained several times what evidence Casino Guru received, provided the link, and I’ve now attached screenshots again. So it’s clear what evidence I’m referring to.

I understand that AskGamblers conducts its own investigation and receives evidence independently. But that doesn’t make the issue I’m raising irrelevant.

I have shown that the evidence presented to Casino Guru appears to be technically impossible, and I’m simply asking you to double-check your own case in light of that information.

Logically, there are only two possibilities:

  1. You received the same evidence as Casino Guru. In that case, the issue I raised about that evidence needs to be addressed.

  2. You received different evidence. In that case, shouldn’t the obvious question be why the casino submitted different evidence regarding the same alleged duplicate account to two different complaint services?

I’m not asking you to disclose confidential evidence to me. I understand that you can’t do that. But simply saying that what happened at Casino Guru has “nothing to do” with your case doesn’t answer the issue at all.

If I’m missing something here, please explain it to me, because I genuinely don’t see how this concern can simply be dismissed as irrelevant.

 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
  • Create New...