Saint90 Posted yesterday at 09:28 AM Author Posted yesterday at 09:28 AM @cocopop3011 I think it is perfectly reasonable to expect that when important issues regarding a complaint are being discussed here on the AskGamblers forum, someone from the Complaints Team might actually take a look at the discussion and review the situation. If the evidence provided to AskGamblers is the same as the evidence that was provided to Casino Guru, then surely it is reasonable for me to expect that the case should be reviewed again. I genuinely do not understand why this point seems so difficult to understand. I am not expecting AskGamblers to enter into any kind of legal dispute with SpinHub Casino. I am fully aware that AskGamblers acts as a mediator. However, if potentially false or technically impossible evidence is accepted without proper verification, and this may not only mislead me but also other players who rely on the outcome of these complaints, then surely I am entitled to question that. So, is it really not possible for someone from the Complaints Team to get in touch with cocopop3011, briefly discuss the case, and verify whether the evidence provided to AskGamblers is in fact the same evidence that was reviewed by Casino Guru? That is all I am asking for. Quote
Saint90 Posted yesterday at 01:23 PM Author Posted yesterday at 01:23 PM 19 hours ago, Blackjax said: @Saint90 I know you are not going to like this but why dont you give them an offer? Tell them you are ready for a settlement and will not mind €5000. If it works then its worth something than nothing. Consider this. I would actually accept this. But there is no way the casino is going to give me anything. They are constantly ignoring me and are obviously lying here in order to avoid paying out any winnings at all. Quote
Blackjax Posted yesterday at 01:42 PM Posted yesterday at 01:42 PM 19 minutes ago, Saint90 said: I would actually accept this. But there is no way the casino is going to give me anything. They are constantly ignoring me and are obviously lying here in order to avoid paying out any winnings at all. Please try first. What if it works? Quote
cocopop3011 Posted yesterday at 02:01 PM Posted yesterday at 02:01 PM 4 hours ago, Saint90 said: @cocopop3011 I think it is perfectly reasonable to expect that when important issues regarding a complaint are being discussed here on the AskGamblers forum, someone from the Complaints Team might actually take a look at the discussion and review the situation. If the evidence provided to AskGamblers is the same as the evidence that was provided to Casino Guru, then surely it is reasonable for me to expect that the case should be reviewed again. I genuinely do not understand why this point seems so difficult to understand. I am not expecting AskGamblers to enter into any kind of legal dispute with SpinHub Casino. I am fully aware that AskGamblers acts as a mediator. However, if potentially false or technically impossible evidence is accepted without proper verification, and this may not only mislead me but also other players who rely on the outcome of these complaints, then surely I am entitled to question that. So, is it really not possible for someone from the Complaints Team to get in touch with cocopop3011, briefly discuss the case, and verify whether the evidence provided to AskGamblers is in fact the same evidence that was reviewed by Casino Guru? That is all I am asking for. You don’t need anyone from the complaints team to because I am already in touch with you. I have already spoke to complaints and there is nothing further for us to say - we have already offered you be best advice moving forward. Quote
Saint90 Posted yesterday at 03:53 PM Author Posted yesterday at 03:53 PM @cocopop3011 Okay, and if you are in contact with the AskGamblers Complaint Team, could you please let me know whether the evidence they received is the same evidence that Matej said he received from the casino in the Casino Guru complaint? I mean, if it is the same evidence, then I already know what it contains anyway, so I don't see how confirming that would breach anything. If the evidence is different, you can simply tell me that it is different. Because if it is indeed the same evidence, then I honestly don't understand all this back and forth. Quote
Saint90 Posted yesterday at 03:54 PM Author Posted yesterday at 03:54 PM 2 hours ago, Blackjax said: Please try first. What if it works? But there is no way of contacting them if they completely ignore my E-Mails. Quote
Blackjax Posted yesterday at 04:30 PM Posted yesterday at 04:30 PM You can contact them through live chat. If they refuse try to take to them through support email. Quote
Blackjax Posted yesterday at 04:33 PM Posted yesterday at 04:33 PM You can try to contact them through email. It should be support@spinhub or kyc@spinhub Tell them that you are ready for settlement and would take €5000. Quote
cocopop3011 Posted yesterday at 06:35 PM Posted yesterday at 06:35 PM 2 hours ago, Saint90 said: @cocopop3011 Okay, and if you are in contact with the AskGamblers Complaint Team, could you please let me know whether the evidence they received is the same evidence that Matej said he received from the casino in the Casino Guru complaint? I mean, if it is the same evidence, then I already know what it contains anyway, so I don't see how confirming that would breach anything. If the evidence is different, you can simply tell me that it is different. Because if it is indeed the same evidence, then I honestly don't understand all this back and forth. We wouldn’t know that. It’s confidential what evidence casino guru have and likewise we can’t share ours. Quote
Saint90 Posted 8 hours ago Author Posted 8 hours ago @cocopop3011 Since you are completely standing your ground and insisting that no mistake was made, I can only assume that you received different evidence from the casino. Because there are really only two possibilities: Either you received the same evidence as Casino Guru — in which case I genuinely cannot understand your reaction here at all, because it makes absolutely no sense. Or you received different evidence — but then the obvious question is why the casino submitted two different sets of evidence in the first place. Either way, something clearly does not add up. But if there is no willingness to look into this any further, I will accept that and know what to expect in the future. I also hope everyone reading this can draw their own conclusions. Thank you. Quote
cocopop3011 Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago 6 hours ago, Saint90 said: Since you are completely standing your ground and insisting that no mistake was made, I can only assume that you received different evidence from the casino. You’re absolutely made up this scenario in your head! I have never once said no mistake was made - I told you I have not seen the evidence. You can assume anything you like but we look for facts here not assumptions. You can assume the evidence was difference but the FACT is I do not know. We do not liaise with Casino Guru regarding complaints and evidence. How hard is this for you to understand? Quote
cocopop3011 Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago 6 hours ago, Saint90 said: Either you received the same evidence as Casino Guru — in which case I genuinely cannot understand your reaction here at all, because it makes absolutely no sense. Or you received different evidence — but then the obvious question is why the casino submitted two different sets of evidence in the first place. Like I said - we do NOT chase other complaint services to see what evidence they received. We are AskGamblers not Casino Guru and we do NOT interfere with each others complaints. It’s very Very Simple to understand. Quote
Saint90 Posted 1 hour ago Author Posted 1 hour ago @Blackjax I wrote them both again. But i 100% assure you they wont answer. Blackjax 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.