Notifications
Login
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    micko
    Newest Member
    micko

• No registered users viewing this page.

Have RTG tried to copy Immortal Romance with Eternal Love?

I've just come across the new game from Real Time Gaming called Eternal Love. Anyone played this yet?

Upon opening this game I wasn't really looking at my screen whilst it was loading until the sound effects come on! Instantly I thought it was Immortal Romance. There's definitely an IM theme going on in this game.

Let's face it what gaming provider wouldn't want to try and make a game as popular as Immortal Romance! The game itself doesn't particularly resemble Immortal Romance, the way the scatters land on the reels is similar though. Not sure about anything else though I haven't played it.

Maybe some of you guys can shed some light as to whether or not it's similar. The music definitely reminds me of IM, of course not as good - that I doubt will ever happen with any game!

HAH! The instant I saw that picture of 2 men and a beautiful young lady, I knew straight away it's a clone!

Have I tried playing it? Nope! Don't think I will! Not if it plays like Immortal Romance! :nea:

I wrote a game review abot this slot last month, when it came out and one f the first things I wrote there is that there's clearly huge inspiration in it from IR.. but then again, IR is one of the best slots out there (in my humble opinion) so that's not a bad inspiration source.

HAH! The instant I saw that picture of 2 men and a beautiful young lady, I knew straight away it's a clone!

Have I tried playing it? Nope! Don't think I will! Not if it plays like Immortal Romance! :nea:

Hehe! I forgot you weren't a fan of Immortal Romance. You and IM is like me and Twin Spin  :p

Tend to agree with all of you that Immortal Romance seems like the inspirational muse behind Eternal Love creators. :rolleyes: 

However, I bet that as soon as this new game starts producing insane wins everyone here m including me of course :D, will forget about the obvious 'similarities'... ;) 

Tend to agree with all of you that Immortal Romance seems like the inspirational muse behind Eternal Love creators. :rolleyes:

However, I bet that as soon as this new game starts producing insane wins everyone here m including me of course :D, will forget about the obvious 'similarities'... ;)

I highly doubt that this game will match up to the winning potentials of IM - but they've given the theme a good go. Since it's RTG I'll never get to play it for real