Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Elson
    Newest Member
    Elson

• No registered users viewing this page.

Low or high bankroll?

sorenjo

for me it is some kind of difference play style. i almost always start with low bankroll, so my bets are at minimum. if i hit something good, i try to raise bet for some spins and later changed it back to minimum if i don't get good results. but if my balance is higher i prefer to play with better stakes; for me this is up to around 1€. never more than 2€ per bet. anyway i like to play with low bets,

and what about you?

I have different amounts of stakes preset to my bankroll. If I reach a certain amount, I raise the stakes. The highest bet pr. spin I think was 50 euros, but that was a long time ago, in the prime of my gambling career :p But I think I think I would have to have over 15000 euros in my bankroll to place stakes like that.

But no, my style of play is the same, I just increase and decrease.

Give me big bonuses...and I'll be up in the clouds...flying high...hehehe.

No bonuses...I'm with the rest of you...on the ground...and scavenging for whatever I can get.

Which do I prefer? Where the stewardesses fly of course!  :D

BUT...I don't always have a ticket...   :sorry:

Hmm, interesting question... When I look back I see I changed my play style a lot when it comes to stakes vs starting balance. I mean, back then I was quite a hothead when it comes to gambling and playing a dollar per spin with a balance of just 30-40 bucks was more like a routine rather than an exception. Now, it's totally the opposite and I share most of what Afi said above - give me a huge balance /due to huge bonuses of course/ and here I am, playing with big best. :)

But you know what is more interesting? I was wondering which one of these two gambling styles was more successful for me and to be honest, it seems like being a hothead in gambling has its benefits! :D 

Hmm, interesting question... When I look back I see I changed my play style a lot when it comes to stakes vs starting balance. I mean, back then I was quite a hothead when it comes to gambling and playing a dollar per spin with a balance of just 30-40 bucks was more like a routine rather than an exception. Now, it's totally the opposite and I share most of what Afi said above - give me a huge balance /due to huge bonuses of course/ and here I am, playing with big best. :)

But you know what is more interesting? I was wondering which one of these two gambling styles was more successful for me and to be honest, it seems like being a hothead in gambling has its benefits! :D

come back to me - to the dark side. greed and extremely risky behavior can be very entertaining. sometimes i like to just deposit 100 - and start with 9 euro bets on adventure palace or ts1. ;-)

thatz can be highly awarding, pleasant and the "roi" is interesting.

loss is limited.

no peanuts^^

no bonus when betting at high stake. most enforce maxbet at peanutsizes of 5 €. ;-)

The only places i can remember, offering very high match bonus without wr and max bets are my favourite rtg places. there i love to take the bonus.

I on the other hand never have been a hot head! Whilst it's exciting to place bigger bets I've never been one to take the jump and just do it all the time. However when I have a bigger balance this allows my inner self to be a bit more daring and make those bigger bets. Sometimes it pays off, more often than not it doesn't!

come back to me - to the dark side. greed and extremely risky behavior can be very entertaining. sometimes i like to just deposit 100 - and start with 9 euro bets on adventure palace or ts1. ;-)

thatz can be highly awarding, pleasant and the "roi" is interesting.

loss is limited.

no peanuts^^

no bonus when betting at high stake. most enforce maxbet at peanutsizes of 5 €. ;-)

The only places i can remember, offering very high match bonus without wr and max bets are my favourite rtg places. there i love to take the bonus.

Hehe, how about playing Break Da Bank Again with 22.50 bets on a balance of .... 50 bucks! :p

I have been there, mate, and I know exactly what you are talking about. When I said I was a 'hothead' I really mean it... 

Anyways, feeling much better and satisfied now when playing with relatively small bets.... Got some pretty decent hits this year, had an extensive play time and lots of fun... will even end up the year with a solid profit! What else to be desired...

Hehe, how about playing Break Da Bank Again with 22.50 bets on a balance of .... 50 bucks! :p

I have been there, mate, and I know exactly what you are talking about. When I said I was a 'hothead' I really mean it... 

Anyways, feeling much better and satisfied now when playing with relatively small bets.... Got some pretty decent hits this year, had an extensive play time and lots of fun... will even end up the year with a solid profit! What else to be desired...

In former life... we must have been brothers... at least cousins^^

Whaaaat!! Are you crazy?  :D

Okay, maybe I wasn't being entirely honest there  :p

Nah, but let me tell you how crazy I was... Won 1200+ euro on a 20 euro deposit in 32Red and then played it all back in seconds placing 100 euro bets on the deuces wild video poker...  :fool: Generally, 5 years ago I was an extremely irrational gambler to say the least, but I guess I learned my lesson now and my greed prevails in only 50 % of the cases. :D

Nah, but let me tell you how crazy I was... Won 1200+ euro on a 20 euro deposit in 32Red and then played it all back in seconds placing 100 euro bets on the deuces wild video poker...  :fool: Generally, 5 years ago I was an extremely irrational gambler to say the least, but I guess I learned my lesson now and my greed prevails in only 50 % of the cases. :D

Whaaaaaaaaaat???  :shok:  OMG!!! (that's short for 'Oh My Guru'!!!)  :D

Hot diggity damnz. I've had similar experiences but have been better at controlling myself lately :)

The most I've ever bet was £32 a spin on Multiplayer Avalon when I had a balance of £5,000 - Resulted in me loosing £4K - Never ever again!

I doubt I'll ever have the opportunity to bet this much again, but if I did ever get to a balance of 5K again I certainly won't be reversing 4K!

The most I've ever bet was £32 a spin on Multiplayer Avalon when I had a balance of £5,000 - Resulted in me loosing £4K - Never ever again!

I doubt I'll ever have the opportunity to bet this much again, but if I did ever get to a balance of 5K again I certainly won't be reversing 4K!

Never say never. Don't forget we are gamblers, meaning we love to challenge the word never in every possible opportunity. ;)

Never say never. Don't forget we are gamblers, meaning we love to challenge the word never in every possible opportunity. ;)

I don't think I'd ever want to risk loosing so much money, I'm pretty sure if I ever get to £5K again it will be coming home with me, but as you say never say never!