Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    DanielO96
    Newest Member
    DanielO96

• No registered users viewing this page.

What is your #1 starter game?

There are many good starter games but for me there is one that just stands out...TWIN SPIN has surpassed starburst. Although starburst is steady, twin spin can easily give you a healthy roll.

The example below is very common. Very. Deposit was 20 dollars....I ran it at .75 cents and it hit quickly this time around.

What's your favourite starting game?

post-63170-0-98430700-1445568804_thumb.png

Used to play the same game as a 'starter' earlier this year with rather decent wins and success to be honest. Then everything changed and I started losing 9 of 10 times when Twin Spin was at the beginning of my session. If you check the winner screenshots thread you will notice that I posted close to 40 amazing wins in less than 4-5 months, but now... Now I can't hit anything decent with this game, lost a fortune trying on bigger bets and right now, Twin Spin has been placed in my gambling 'freezer'. :D

When i am low on credits I always play Starburst or Piggy Riches,expecting to give me something decent,just a little bit so i can raise my balance,but lately Starburst is very hungry,in some very weird eating cycle,i am really shocked,this days i can play up to 30 spins and nothing ,zero  :o

When i am low on credits I always play Starburst or Piggy Riches,expecting to give me something decent,just a little bit so i can raise my balance,but lately Starburst is very hungry,in some very weird eating cycle,i am really shocked,this days i can play up to 30 spins and nothing ,zero  :o

Having absolutely the same experience with Starburst lately...Cannot even remember when was the last time when I saw 3 stars... :(

Having absolutely the same experience with Starburst lately...Cannot even remember when was the last time when I saw 3 stars... :(

You can see them,try playing with 5 or 8 lines and they will appear,strange very strange....When i am using all lines nada,but when i switch with 5 or 8 lines they appear and the winnings are poor ,specially when you play with only 5 of them :rolleyes:

You can see them,try playing with 5 or 8 lines and they will appear,strange very strange....When i am using all lines nada,but when i switch with 5 or 8 lines they appear and the winnings are poor ,specially when you play with only 5 of them :rolleyes:

Nah, prefer to stop playing Straburst at all and focus on breaking biggy's record with Subtopia. ;)