Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Gorilla007
    Newest Member
    Gorilla007

• No registered users viewing this page.

31 minutes ago, Flatzem said:

so that's like a normal average day for you then but would be unreal for everyone else

Not really. Normal day is suffering. 

Suffering to get going. 

Today, every deposit is hitting. Everywhere. 

I guess all the new CORONA players took a beating and it’s time for me to get a piece.  Like all experienced players. 

3 hours ago, Johnnygotthebone said:

Wth is going on??? Am I the only one who is hitting on every single deposit???? I’ve never seen this before. No matter what game. Looooooose!!! 

Is it because of the Corona Virus??? People losing?  Irresponsibly. 

weird!!!!

I don't know but I just had a feature on Gaelic Luck (playtech) and it paid €0.00........  it said Congratulations you caught the Irish Luck and won: 0.00

I took a screenshot of it basically this is a clone of Halloween Fortune.... and when you start the feature you get to pick one of 3 lasses to get your free spins, i went for the middle one Blue dress and she gave me 3 spins, the other two had 20 and 7. then chose a multiplier of 5x but all 3 spins were dead. This is a major con. and for the slot to say congratulations you caught the Irish luck and won:  €0.00 why couldn't they just make it 20 free spins with 3x multiplier every time instead of allowing such a situation to occur where you can get 3 free spins which are easily 3 dead spins cause we all know how many dead spins on average happen on slots is high.

Maybe just netent is paying for you.

8 minutes ago, Flatzem said:

I don't know but I just had a feature on Gaelic Luck (Playtech) and it paid €0.00........  it said Congratulations you caught the Irish Luck and won: 0.00

I took a screenshot of it basically this is a clone of Halloween Fortune.... and when you start the feature you get to pick one of 3 lasses to get your free spins, i went for the middle one Blue dress and she gave me 3 spins, the other two had 20 and 7. then chose a Multiplier of 5x but all 3 spins were dead. This is a major con. and for the slot to say congratulations you caught the Irish luck and won:  €0.00 why couldn't they just make it 20 free spins with 3x multiplier every time instead of allowing such a situation to occur where you can get 3 free spins which are easily 3 dead spins cause we all know how many dead spins on average happen on slots is high.

Maybe just NetEnt is paying for you.

Playtech not paying is normal. Happens. 

20 minutes ago I deposited 40 dollars on King Billy, I opened twin spin and spin at 2 dollars. My first spin hit 16xBAR... and paid 512 bucks. I didn’t even get a chance to record. I asked for withdrawal and they refused it cause they want me to wager 3x my deposit. I don’t like that. It took a few minutes in KOi at 4 to do it but it cost me 5o bucks. 

NETENT IS ON FIRE. NEVER SEEN THIS TYPE OF ACTION. everything is paying. 

I took your advice @Johnnygotthebone to try NetEnt went to Starburst only on 50c spins, first few dead then I had triple stars on spin #15 with 7's mega win haha. saved my session.... all other slots lost on and then netent and starburst, first star hit on reel 2, then next spin another star and then another star..... 74xBet and there is still a respin to come with all 3 stars. the last spin had 3 blue gems on the 1st reel and then 3 red gems on the 5th reel....... where were the bars or 7's but i will take it 99xBet.......... wish I had kept it on 2e when I opened the slot..... arrghhh at least its not the minimum coin values, i got it on coin value 0.05 and level 1.... done with slots for today.. shame on playtech and the congrats on the 0.00 will show the screenshot and also tried out one of their other new slots some ***** called Space Digger made by playtech/origin, such garbage.... never again that one (112 spins at 20c/spin for a RTP of 26.75% W.T.F,,,, this slot claims to be a 96.06% TRTP.  NEVER AGAIN. Had not played Starburst in such a long time tho and this is how I get welcomed to it. thanks starburst. thanks netent now if only I can get a wild line on DOA1.... 

1 hour ago, Johnnygotthebone said:

Taking hour long plus breaks between gaming. Just unbelievable. It’s crazy. 

44$ deposit. Spinning @4$. 
Five minute bonus round. I love it. 

during a slot stream someone said: "I lost all hope to the new machines and had to try Starburst after degen day.. Started with 130 kroner left, now 10 min later I have 1500kr!!  (1500KR is about 131e)  so many something is going on with NetEnt and they are giving away wins more than usual. hmm...

1 minute ago, Flatzem said:

during a slot stream someone said: "I Lost all hope to the new machines and had to try Starburst after degen day.. Started with 130 kroner left, now 10 min later I have 1500kr!!  (1500KR is about 131e)  so many something is going on with NetEnt and they are giving away wins more than usual. hmm...

I told y’all. I’m not crazy!!!!

The world is in lock down. People gambling. People losing. Only experienced players who don’t bet stupid are winning. 

two days I have been cashing like crazy. 

1 hour ago, Johnnygotthebone said:

I told y’all. I’m not crazy!!!!

The world is in lock down. People gambling. People losing. Only experienced players who don’t bet stupid are winning. 

two days I have been cashing like crazy. 

what are you doing depositing 44$ and betting 4$ a spin and if you get a win during those spins u cash out but if not then you make another 44$ deposit and then another and another ??????

36 minutes ago, Flatzem said:

what are you doing depositing 44$ and betting 4$ a Spin and if you get a win during those spins u cash out but if not then you make another 44$ deposit and then another and another ??????

No pattern. 

never the same. 

example. 

at 107 as we speak. Deposited 40. Peaked at 300+ and I didn’t  cash. Regret. 

now at 88

9 hours ago, Johnnygotthebone said:

No pattern. 

never the same. 

example. 

at 107 as we speak. Deposited 40. Peaked at 300+ and I didn’t  cash. Regret. 

now at 88

is 90% of your slot playing on NetEnt slots? some call them NetBent tho but they are seeming to pay more lately maybe some rogue employee is being generous and has messed with the RNG.

57 minutes ago, Johnnygotthebone said:

Smash and go. 10x my deposit win in a few

seconds. First deposit. So why is this important?

44$ now has given me 400$ to play. Since it’s their money, more risks. Better chance. No fear. 

once you win it it's your money, not their money anymore, this is a common misconception

3 minutes ago, Johnnygotthebone said:

NetEnt nailed me 1500 last night 

luckily I got it back and then some. 

BTG is too risky big bets. 

BTG doesn't need big bets for big wins. but it takes ages to trigger features. the recent one took over 1300 spins and now its taking another 450 spins and counting. but base game can pay more than features a lot of the times. You let them beat you for 1500 and you didn't continue playing ?

12 minutes ago, Flatzem said:

BTG doesn't need big bets for big wins. but it takes ages to trigger features. the recent one took over 1300 spins and now its taking another 450 spins and counting. but base game can pay more than features a lot of the times. You Let them beat you for 1500 and you didn't continue playing ?

I know when to walk away. 1500 was even bad that i let it go that far.