Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Robercik888
    Newest Member
    Robercik888

• No registered users viewing this page.

What's the best slot to play with a balance under £5

cocopop3011

Yep, I have a brand new one I guess... 

Recently I am not switching to Starburst, but to Game Of Thrones 15-lines version and praying for a free spins feature. All I need is one mega win and voila, back in the game. :)

Exactly my thoughts! And frankly, all of my big winnings have been achieved on 15 line version instead of the 243 way one :)

Exactly my thoughts! And frankly, all of my big winnings have been achieved on 15 line version instead of the 243 way one :)

I have totally opposite experience with Game Of Thrones... All my big wins came from the 243-lines version while I'm still waiting for my first ever 200+ x bet in the 15-lines version... On the other hand, I am playing GoT 15 lines when there is almost nothing left in my balance cause all you need in this game is just a single free spins feature which could pay insane big and that's all I need. While in Starburst you cannot expect much considering the fact that the best you could win from a 0.10 bet is only 50 bucks. 

I had once my balance with 2€  left and the game (15 line) was paying peanuts the whole time, so with only 2€ I hit free spins and won 229€ :) Your time will definitely come! :)

I am totally convinced that my huge win at GoT 15-lines is yet to come any time soon. Just as it did happen with its bigger sister, the 243-lines version so many time before. :)

agree with all of you for starburst game. i played this game now more often when my balance falls below 5€... sometimes DOA could be great game for this too, but you must have a lot of luck on your side. from netent games i also like to play Wild Turkey and Fisticuffs when my balance is low.

Yep I have to agree on Fisticuffs, I often play this in the hope of those 5 wilds to get my balance back over £20. However i'm not a fan of wild turkey

Agree with many others posters, Dead or Alive can often give plenty of playtime on 0.09 spins even with just a fiver in the bank, and the 9-liner MG slots eg Break Da Bank Again and Thunderstruck would also be good choices.

One thing I have come to understand is that there are often games which allow you to adjust the number of lines, but if you do so you can actually alter the games RTP thus giving yourself a bad deal. I only know one specific example which is Frankenstein (NetEnt), the "electric" wilds which randomly spread to other spaces on the reels cause the effect in that game... so if your going to play games with less than maximum lines to try and stretch your money, I would recommend doing a little research first or at least sticking to games without too many fancy features as those are the ones where playing less lines is most likely to affect your return percentage.

Today i found that it is also good to play with such balance Kings of chicago! 0.05 penny spins, and easy playing. My 7$ lasted for about 30 minutes, even was up to 15$, but increased bet and bye.

I love this game! It doesn't always go in your favour though and take forever to hit those big wins! Haven't played it for ages!