Notifications
Login
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Cricaza-prediction
    Newest Member
    Cricaza-prediction

• No registered users viewing this page.

Let's have some chit chat :)

Care to explain why the presence of my person here is making you feel that way?  :rolleyes:

Because you said yesterday Bugs Bunny, that he can not hang out with me, because I'm large-headed. Now Bugs Bunny does not respond to Viber, and socialize and play NetEnt slots with Donald Duck. 

Because you said yesterday Bugs Bunny, that he can not hang out with me, because I'm large-headed. Now Bugs Bunny does not respond to Viber, and socialize and play NetEnt slots with Donald Duck. 

I find your attempts to produce jokes on my expense as silly and ridiculous to say the least. Been very very very patient with you for a long long long time, but now you are crossing the line and I have no intentions to keep it this way any longer... 

As you have been previously advised via PM / twice! / you are not allowed to participate in any of our writing based contests for obvious reasons. In case you forgot these reasons, let me remind it for you:

- you never ever involved into a serious gambling related discussion here;

- for over an year since you are here you got only one or two winner screenshots;

- the total number of your reviews is almost the same as the total number of your posts.

Obviously, you are here for the paid contests only and not to contribute in any way to our community. And this is not fair neither to us, neither to our forum members here. Simple as that.

Don't even want to start commenting on your reviews and the numerous issues we found over time... I personally lost hours and hours trying to help and explain things concerning our writing based contests which was supposed to be your job, not mine...

Anyways, enough with the compromises I guess. You have just been permanently suspended from participating in any of our writing based contests. 

And please, I would greatly appreciate if you exercise your outstanding sense of humor outside this forum. Thanks.  

Zelijko - There is no need for Valdes to apologise however any future posts from you in the manner of your previous one will be deleted and your future posts will suspended - the choice is yours

No need to bother warning him Sharon, he's now on a permanent vacation from here.  8)

Hmm, weird... I can access my Neteller account without any problems... 

Katerina, you could try with a different browser, it works for me sometimes. 

Thanks Valdes :good:  i tried on different browser and it worked perfect,dont know why but sometimes while i am playing or opening some sites from Chrome it doesn't work,getting some weird messages  :rolleyes:

Thanks Valdes :good:  i tried on different browser and it worked perfect,dont know why but sometimes while i am playing or opening some sites from Chrome it doesn't work,getting some weird messages  :rolleyes:

I often get problems with Chrome. Then I switch to Firefox for a few weeks and start getting problems, go back to Chrome, then Firefox again and so on  :lol:  

I often get problems with Chrome. Then I switch to Firefox for a few weeks and start getting problems, go back to Chrome, then Firefox again and so on  :lol:  

Dont know why but i dont like Mozilla or maybe i am use to Chrome  :rolleyes:

Dont know why but i dont like Mozilla or maybe i am use to Chrome  :rolleyes:

:lol: I'm the same, I like Chrome and I'm used to it. When I have to change to Firefox I always prefer Chrome I don't know why I just think it's easier. But then once I use Firefox for a few weeks and go back to Chrome I prefer Firefox  :ph34r:

I guess a girl is never happy right?  :blush: