Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Thomaes89
    Newest Member
    Thomaes89

• No registered users viewing this page.

Let's have some chit chat :)

It's been snowing here all night! Now even though I hate the snow and I mean hate it, now I get to take the little one out to play in it! Yippee! First time she's played in snow!

Oh, that should have been a moment to remember! :D

It was great outside to day in here, but the weekend forecast is rain and snow and then more snow... Guess the next week will be snowy one. :)

Here all the last days there have been something snow storm alike, but today there was only heavy wind so I went on a walk. I have nothing against snow, I only don't like wind because then it's really really cold.

By the way, Katerina is right, where is Afi? Haven't seen him anywhere on the forum.

I guess he is on his travels again, although he does usually let us know first. I'll drop him an email!

No snow overnight but still on the ground from the days before and now it's like an ice rink so the next few days will be spent in the house! I don't even attempt to drive in this weather

On a different note. I am on fire.

11 withdrawals since yesterday morning. Maybe 25 minimal deposits.

Quick spin is the new hot thing for me. Every bloody game pays. Everything. One euro bets hit 50-100x and makes it so fun to play.

11 withdrawals since yesterday  :huh:  How much profit is that Johnny?

Ty

Entire game play today was 0

Same for tomorrow.

Weekends, then providers turn off the pay option on slots.

I don't play on weekends anymore.

So, you believe that gaming providers are 'turning on and off' the pay option for their games? Just like that, they decide today is not a good day because their pitboss is having a terrible headache for example and they simply press the 'turn off button' and players like you are suffering losses because of that... :fool:

Man, sorry to say that, but sometimes your statements sound so ridiculous that it is even not worth the effort to comment at all. 

Ty

Same for tomorrow.

I notice this also, first I thought damn why is the weekends are bad time to play? but then one weekend I had a mega big win...so what you are saying is fortunately not true. bad luck happens to all of us.

when you think you are loosing :p, you probably got a big win.

keep trying my fellow gambler, soon you will see.

Hahahaha, awesomeeeee!! 

GURUUUUUU :))) Fantastic, I'm THRILLED!!

Oooh, too cool, Awena and katemak, it would be so nice you to have a chit-chat and a coffee together, during this beautiful sunny day!! :)

PS. Am I invited here after all? I don't see my name on the guest list  <_<   :p

funny :0

Ty

Same for tomorrow.

For some who is experienced in this gambling lark you don't half make some absurd statements sometimes Johnny!  ;)

So, you believe that gaming providers are 'turning on and off' the pay option for their games? Just like that, they decide today is not a good day because their pitboss is having a terrible headache for example and they simply press the 'turn off button' and players like you are suffering losses because of that... :fool:

Man, sorry to say that, but sometimes your statements sound so ridiculous that it is even not worth the effort to comment at all.

I guess the emoticons from the iPhone didn't show up on original post.

I hope no one takes that ""turn of the pay"" serious??