Notifications
Login
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Esmeralda406
    Newest Member
    Esmeralda406

• No registered users viewing this page.

My interview with Luciana

My Interview With Luciana

As promised here is my interview with the stunning Luciana!

Q1. Could you start by telling us a bit about yourself? And how long have you been in charge of this great community?

LUCIANA - Surely can My real name is Jelena, I'm STILL 29 years old..okay, for one more month only! My birthday is on 7th April! Born and raised in Serbia, where I still live! The things that I love the most are music and dance and I'm "training" reggaeton! I started working for AskGamblers on 1st October 2011, directly on forum and dealing with bonuses! That was my primary task here, for the beginning! And of course, forum and bonuses are still a priority and my favourites!

Q2. What made you choose a career in gambling...considering your not a gambler?

LUCIANA - I needed a job, so I could stay in Novi Sad, a city in Serbia and pay for my flat and life costs! Before this job, I was, let's say a spammer I was collecting email addresses through web for email ads, for some software selling! The owner and CEO of AskGamblers was a very good friend of mine and still is haha, so I asked him for the job, although I had no idea what exactly it's about.. Of course, I had to justify his help and my chance. I think he's satisfied with me here! He made a good decision

Q3. You've recently started playing slots, have you made your first withdrawal yet?

LUCIANA - I think I had to play slots, so I can see how many things you all are talking about here, are actually working in practice! Still got to play a loooot for a decent knowledge and experience! No any withdrawals yet..I'll probably be more into slots when I make some cash-outs.. that's what slot fans say

Q4. Could you tell us what your favourite slots are at the moment?

LUCIANA - Definitely NetEnt's.. I love their design, graphics and cuteness If I have to pick a fav, it would be Gonzo's Quest! I love how the bricks are falling and the sound it makes!

Q5. What gives you your inspiration for all your brilliant topics and posts? One of my favourites is a recent one of yours "What does your username mean?". Where do you get your ideas?

LUCIANA - Haha, thanks! I'd also ask you that! Wish I had more time for new topics, but when I find some, I just concentrate and think what could I ask! Sometimes it's just a moment before I fall into sleep and then I grab my phone and write a note what topic to open tomorrow

Q6. Your great fun and very relaxed. I personally don't think we see enough of you! Can we expect to see more of Luciana in the future?

LUCIANA - Hahahah, thanks for this lovely description! What else would you like to see from me? You can write it in the comments

Q7. If you was given £1000 free money how would you choose to spend it?

LUCIANA - I'm a huge travel fan and £1000 is a perfect amount for one exotic trip! My top 3 wishlist destinations are India, Bali and Cambodia, but recently I have a desire to visit Cuba! Since I was dancing salsa for a year and now dancing reggaeton, I'd love to visit Cuba and dance everyday and everywhere, during my vacation!

Q8. What is the wildest thing you have ever done?

LUCIANA - A wildest? Hahaha! I don't want to spoil your general idea of gentle, romantic and angelic Luciana But, actually, my nature mostly IS wild That's a great question idea for your new thread!

Q9. If someone granted you three wishes what would they be?

LUCIANA - Health, happiness and long life for me and for all the people I love! Hope that's not too much to wish for

Q10. What does the future hold for Luciana?

LUCIANA - Wish I know! Hopefully more awesome, exotic places on Earth and beautiful moments full of fun and love! And, I'd love AskGamblers to grow more and win the Award again, in 2015.

Q11. I tried getting Valdes on this one but he didn't bite so I will try with you! What does the future hold for Ask Gamblers? Can you give us a sneak preview of something?

LUCIANA - I think I answered that in my previous sentence! But, very soon you'll see accurately what we were cooking over here,"in the backstage"! I'm sure you're all gonna love it!

Another great interview im sure you will all agree. Again I would like to say a huge Thank You to Luciana for making all this possible for us. You work very hard in supplying us with great bonuses and forum topics and we are all very grateful! 

LUCIANA - Hahahah, thanks for this lovely description! What else would you like to see from me? You can write it in the comments

Whatever else we, or I, would like to see from Luciana...is certainly not suitable for this forum!!!  :D  :lol:

Great job Sharon! :good:  :give_rose: 

Great interview and great answers there Luciana Jelena. :give_rose:

(Eh! That sounds good too...Luciana Jelena... :D )

Whatever else we, or I, would like to see from Luciana...is certainly not suitable for this forum!!!  :D  :lol:

Great job Sharon! :good:  :give_rose: 

Great interview and great answers there Luciana Jelena. :give_rose:

(Eh! That sounds good too...Luciana Jelena... :D )

And again another great interview, with some remarkable revealing.  :D  Spamming......., my nature is mostly wild   :spiteful: . No worries Luciana, I still see you as some sort of forum angel (kind, sweet, always willing to help).

Thanks for this, Cocopop and Luciana :good:  :clapping:

Glad you enjoyed it guys! If I have permission (and I haven't asked yet) I may do some interviews with our members too...thought I could make a little feature out of it. If anyone likes this idea let me know

Glad you enjoyed it guys! If I have permission (and I haven't asked yet) I may do some interviews with our members too...thought I could make a little feature out of it. If anyone likes this idea let me know

Dear Cocopop, you are like a fountain, sparkling over from good ideas. I truly enjoyed reading the interviews with ValDes and Luciana. Interviewing members sounds very good indeed. Always interesting to read some member's background. But who's interviewing you? I'd love to read your background also.

No doubt, you have a creative mind. :smile:  Personally I think it is a shame, seeing such a creative talent waste her time at the brainkilling slots ;)  :p  

Dear Cocopop, you are like a fountain, sparkling over from good ideas. I truly enjoyed reading the interviews with ValDes and Luciana. Interviewing members sounds very good indeed. Always interesting to read some member's background. But who's interviewing you? I'd love to read your background also.

No doubt, you have a creative mind. :smile:  Personally I think it is a shame, seeing such a creative talent waste her time at the brainkilling slots ;)  :p

Aww Toiletseat you have made me blush!!! (That's a sentence I never thought I'd say! Lol) thank you for your wonderful comments...glad you like the idea..you may be lucky to get an interview in the future.xx

No, don't you dare :D

It's too late now! :lol:  

Oh, don't worry, I would never call you a wild spammer.... Why would someone ever call you a wild spammer?... And what the heck is teh difference between a spammer and a wild spammer?... :D