Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Gini1102
    Newest Member
    Gini1102

• No registered users viewing this page.

how to resist breaking your pc when you are loosing all the time

Guest mpane80

That's nice and good for you, because you can't smoke so often :)

I'm in process of getting rid of this ugly habit, but must admit it's muuuuch harder than I thought, because I enjoy it so much :(

Especially with Turkish coffee and alcohol :D

Ahhhh! Welcome to my club Jelena!!! My 'Tried To Quit Smoking But Cannot Yet' Club!  :D And you love coffee too! I guess all smokers love coffee!  ;)

I also smoke outside, and sometimes even very often. I could smoke inside but I just prefer to take also fresh air while I smoke. ;)

If I play, I put autoplay for example to Starburst, DoA or Kings of Chicago, and then come back. :)

Ahhhh...the similarities we do share! Not the slots...the auto play and fresh air! 

You cannot 'try' quitting this sh*t. Either you must say basta and no more smoking anymore or you can just forget about it. ;)

Trust me, I am a proud non smoker since November 18th 2008. :D

Yes, I agree with you mate. A lot of past smokers say the same thing too. But me...geeee...I still enjoy smoking...that's the biggest hurdle!  ^_^ Well done for managing to keep away from those little polluters...hehehe!  :good:

Ah, I forgot to mention Cappucciono too :D

My God, how great combination it is  :cray:

But, how Mark Twain said - Giving up smoking is the easiest thing in the world. I know because I've done it thousands of times.

:D

and another  :cray:

Mark Twain said that? Right, right...I have done it thousands and thousands of times too! Each time it lasted for an hour or two...then I'm back to lighting up a cigarette again!!!  :lol:

i found another way not to get angry when you are loosing,having ***** while you spin the slots  lol.

Oh geeee!!! Now I'm wondering what those stars would spell out... :shok:  :unknw:

Whatever it is, autoplay is definitely involved here, right mpane?! Hahahahaha.

Yet another derailed topic here.... :p Although smoking could be considered as mote extravagant way to resist breaking your PC when you are loosing all the time! ;) Yeah, I think that was your point after all, right folks?! :D

But of course mate!!! Cigarette keeps me cooooool... :D