Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Bechti353
    Newest Member
    Bechti353

• No registered users viewing this page.

I am new here

Hi Christine and welcome to the AskGamblers forum! :)

... my question is how can i start to become a good player?

That's easy, just prepare a solid amount of money! :lol:

Seriously, if you need some basic info regarding online gambling, you'd better start from reading the guides in my signature. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Claus is that really you in your avatar photo?  :smile:

And may I know why you are asking? Interested maybe...What happened with our eternal love... :cray:

Muahhahah, I think Seat would be very happy to see the beginning of a new soap opera here! :lol:

By the way, Claus if this is really you in that picture, I think you will become a star here in no time! ;)

And may I know why you are asking? Interested maybe...What happened with our eternal love... :cray:

Muahhahah, I think Seat would be very happy to see the beginning of a new soap opera here! :lol:

By the way, Claus if this is really you in that picture, I think you will become a star here in no time! ;)

Of course, he will say now it is his picture when you predicted him celebrity future here :D

Do I smell a jealousy here? :p Nothing can break our eternal love, neither model looking members :D

...And with the help of the universe united, your positive thoughts will attract positive things and you'll win some big big money!! :D

Just keep calm and consider everything as a free game ride :D

Too easy!

It's not that easy for sure,but if you can do that you are already win :yahoo:

Haha, isn't that adorable! :D

Wake up girls and boys, gambling has nothing to do with positive (or negative) way of thinking. All that matters in the glamorous, but also tricky world of online gambling is your money, your knowledge and your ability for self-control!

Trust me, I'm the man on a mission... to enlight gamblers! ;)

• 2 weeks later...

hello to all of you i am new here my question is how can i start to become a good player?

-christine

Hi Christine, welcome to AG, hope to see more of you around the forum. Its a hard question to answer that! I've been playing a while now and I still don't think I'm a good player because I always loose lol whereas my partner is very lucky. I don't think it comes down to skill hunny, or how good you are, it's all a game of luck and I wish you lots if it. All I can say is be wise with your money, and as long as you have read through all our very helpful posts on AG then you can't go wrong !