Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Andyka
    Newest Member
    Andyka

• No registered users viewing this page.

Ok, so I took up the offer the other day from Hey Poker. I deposited €40 and I received a whopping 500 free spins on starburst. 1p per line, 10 lines.
HAVE A GUESS HOW MUCH I WON? 500........ Whoopie... I was so excited lol.
(I have screen shot as proof, although it only shows 426 spins left, its only then I thought of creating my a post lol)

9534961151_f102075614_z.jpg

Ok, so I took up the offer the other day from Hey Poker. I deposited €40 and I received a whopping 500 free spins on starburst. 1p per line, 10 lines.

HAVE A GUESS HOW MUCH I WON? 500........ Whoopie... I was so excited lol.

(I have screen shot as proof, although it only shows 426 spins left, its only then I thought of creating my a post lol)

9534961151_f102075614_z.jpg

May I know what promotion it is about?

That's awesome, Sharon! Congratulations! :D

How much wagering you have to do now to clear the bonus?

Ummmm...I believe it was 35 times. I didn't make a withdrawal on this occasion unfortunately. To be honest I only deposited just to get the 500 spins, just for having them really. I sat and looked at the screen for about ten minutes smiling before valleys actually forced me to press spin lol

Ummmm...I believe it was 35 times. I didn't make a withdrawal on this occasion unfortunately. To be honest I only deposited just to get the 500 spins, just for having them really. I sat and looked at the screen for about ten minutes smiling before valleys actually forced me to press spin lol

I can understand your smiling, 500 free spins for only a 40 deposit is really an awesome deal! :D

I am ( )<---this close to getting the 5 sticky wilds in a line on Doa keeping getting the 4 even had 4 with a blank space a few days ago with 5 free spins left! was gutted! but surely to goodness 500 spins on it and you would get 5 in a line at least once in free spins lol! Unlucky with not making withdrawal Sharon!