Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Blumed2
    Newest Member
    Blumed2

• No registered users viewing this page.

Why is there so many spammers on here lately can anyone help? I'm bombarded with emails when they keep liking my posts and I don't want to turn notifications off because they are useful to tell me when someone has reined to a post but its starting to annoy me now. are they even real people or is it just some kind of bot or something?

If they are real people and they are reading this STOP SPAMMING AND GET A LIFE

Some more screenshots...my notifications to show u how many emails I'm getting one for each notification

If you can read the very last notification...this is the worst spammer out of all of them...

null-27.png

null-28.png

hahahahahahahahha just kidding valdes

Yeah, sorry you have troubles with these spam bots Sharon! :(  We are really trying to do our best to cope with the problem and I'm sure we are close to the solution, In the mean time, you may follow the steps bellow, to set up your email notifications.

1) Go to your profile

2) Click on Edit my profile

3) Click on Notification options (in the right side)

4) Check for this option "Notify me when someone 'likes' my posts". Remove the tick for email and that's all!

Yeah, sorry you have troubles with these spam bots Sharon! :( We are really trying to do our best to cope with the problem and I'm sure we are close to the solution, In the mean time, you may follow the steps bellow, to set up your email notifications.

1) Go to your profile

2) Click on Edit my profile

3) Click on Notification options (in the right side)

4) Check for this option "Notify me when someone 'likes' my posts". Remove the tick for email and that's all!

Valdes you an absolute genius....has anyone ever told you that?