Notifications
Login
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    panarin324
    Newest Member
    panarin324

• No registered users viewing this page.

Betting Tips for India vs New Zealand, 2nd Test

Blackjax

India is playing New Zealand in Pune and this is a very important game for India has India have been invincible in test series at home and if New Zealand win this match they will be the first team to defeat India since 2012. New Zealand won the toss and chose to bat and did a decent job of scoring 259. It’s a spin friendly track but it may backfire as New Zealand have some good spinners too. Let’s look at some of the odds here which may help you make some money. Odds currently favour India and they are favourites to win with odds of .08 for them to win. I believe New Zealand may pull out a trick here on India and they may end up wining here. The odds for New Zealand to win are 6.60. A draw in this game is out of the picture. If India get a good start then Virat Kohli will have a huge part in that so betting on him to be the top scorer may be a good bet. The odds for that are 4.50. I believe that New Zealand will strike quick and this will put Indian batsmen in lots of trouble. In in these situations R Ashwin performs well. I say betting on Ashwin to be the top scorer can be a great bet too. The odds for this event are 29. India may take a small lead in their first innings and this can also be a good bet to make and the odds for this are 1.20. For New Zealand Azaj Patel and Rachin Ravindra can be great performers and you can bet on any of them to be the top wicket takers in the first innings of India batting. The odds for Patel to be highest wicket taker are 3.80 and for Rachin are 2.8.

34 minutes ago, Blackjax said:

India is playing New Zealand in Pune and this is a very important game for India has India have been invincible in test series at home and if New Zealand win this match they will be the first team to defeat India since 2012. New Zealand won the toss and chose to bat and did a decent job of scoring 259. It’s a spin friendly track but it may backfire as New Zealand have some good spinners too. Let’s look at some of the odds here which may help you make some money. Odds currently favour India and they are favourites to win with odds of .08 for them to win. I believe New Zealand may pull out a trick here on India and they may end up wining here. The odds for New Zealand to win are 6.60. A draw in this game is out of the picture. If India get a good start then Virat Kohli will have a huge part in that so betting on him to be the top scorer may be a good bet. The odds for that are 4.50. I believe that New Zealand will strike quick and this will put Indian batsmen in lots of trouble. In in these situations R Ashwin performs well. I say betting on Ashwin to be the top scorer can be a great bet too. The odds for this event are 29. India may take a small lead in their first innings and this can also be a good bet to make and the odds for this are 1.20. For New Zealand Azaj Patel and Rachin Ravindra can be great performers and you can bet on any of them to be the top wicket takers in the first innings of India batting. The odds for Patel to be highest wicket taker are 3.80 and for Rachin are 2.8.

So I’m assuming you have your bets on India in this round? 😜