Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    gambing3412
    Newest Member
    gambing3412

• No registered users viewing this page.

So my favourite part of the Olympics start today, does anyone else here take in interest in it? 

USA always do very well and I’m very keen to watch Simone Biles this year. But have  big athlete for Team GB making her debut, Ruby Evans, so I’ll be watching and supporting her. 

6 minutes ago, Afi4wins said:

Can you believe it...China won the first Olympic Gold Medal in the Air Rifle competition!

Oh did they? I think that was happening during the gymnastics I had a notification on screen but didn’t switch over. 

1 minute ago, cocopop3011 said:

Oh did they? I think that was happening during the gymnastics I had a notification on screen but didn’t switch over. 

Yep, on Day 1 China won 2 Gold medals in separate shooting events.  Australia dominated the swimming events (as expected) with 3 Gold up to yesterday..

We are still loving the gymnastics here although Simone Biles has really dominated the sports as we thought she was, amazing inspiration she is. Team GB have missed out on a few medals with very small margins between 4th and 3rd but overall they've done really well.

Congratulations to Wandres/Werth/Bredow-Werndl for winning the gold medal in the equestrian event at the Paris 2024 Olympics! This championship has added to the excitement that surround the games,   well no wonder  2024 Olympics equestrian tickets were in such high demand. For more  stories and updates about Paris Olympics 2024,