Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cryptomillion
    Newest Member
    cryptomillion

• No registered users viewing this page.

Scammed for 0.85 BTC: The Betcoin.ag and Playbetr.com Fraud!!

I created my Betcoin.ag account on March 2nd, 2022, and deposited $1,000. I bet on sports, mainly football and basketball, on and off for a year. Since Betcoin.ag's limits were low, I found Playbetr.com, its sister site, which had higher limits. I opened my Playbetr account on December 31st, 2022, with an initial $4,000 deposit. Later, I deposited another $1,000-$2,000 there and another $1,000 on Betcoin.ag, totaling $7,000-$8,000 in BTC across both sites.

Initially, I faced no issues. I bet on NBA games and, after a series of losses, began winning on both platforms. My bets were different on each site. Once I started winning, I tried to withdraw 0.65 BTC from Playbetr and 0.21 BTC from Betcoin.ag. Both sites requested KYC verification, to which I complied by uploading all necessary documents. My accounts were verified, but the next day, I was blocked from logging in. When I could log in, my account functionalities were restricted.

I received identical emails from both sites accusing me of fraudulent actions and stating their right to terminate my account and suspend payouts, but they offered to return my deposit, which I found laughable. They provided no explanation or evidence for these accusations and ignored my subsequent emails and live chat attempts for over a month.

The email accused me of various fraudulent activities, including syndicate play, match-fixing, arbitrage betting, using bots, and more, none of which I engaged in. I solely placed bets on NBA games, a major market where cheating is impossible.

Despite my continuous attempts to resolve this, both sites have ignored me. My total blocked funds amount to 0.85 BTC, nearly $20,000. I refuse to let these scams go unnoticed and am prepared to take legal action.

Proof of my claims:

• Withdrawal requests: Proof 1, Proof 2Winning bets on Playbetr: Bet 1, Bet 2
  • Video of blocked account: Video
  • Video conversation with a friend proving no Playbetr usage before December 30th, 2022: Video

To summarize:

• Total blocked funds: 0.85 BTC
  • Accounts blocked on January 3rd, 2023, after withdrawal requests
  • No rules broken
  • Ignored by support via email and live chat
  • No explanation or evidence provided for account suspension